Obsessed Garage's White 991.1 GT3RS Journal - Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums

Notices
991 GT3 GT3RS and 911R
Sponsored by:

Obsessed Garage's White 991.1 GT3RS Journal

Old 12-20-2017, 11:58 AM
Obsessed Garage
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Default Obsessed Garage's White 991.1 GT3RS Journal

So here we go again, this time it is a bit different. It’s an RS! For me, THE RS…!

It’s been over 3 years now since I started on a journey that I never could have dreamt possible, and it all got started here, on Rennlist. Although I don’t do much in abbreviated fashion, I’ll do my best to bring you up to speed.

In early 2014, I realized the dream of building and procuring my very first 911, an X51 equipped C2S built to my exact spec.

Shortly after getting that car I had what I now refer to as a complete meltdown. I was later diagnosed with Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, and through the recommendation of a therapist, I was directed to figure out a way to connect with others and get out of my own head. Essentially what happened is I closed people out, took on the weight of the world, and eventually wigged out. A major contributing factor to my meltdown was that my beloved C2S was one of the 30% of 991.1 cars that suffered from a stumbling/hesitation issue.

Just prior to going crazy, I had started a journal here on Rennlist to organize my journey with that car, but it wasn’t until after the diagnosis that I gave up all of my hang-ups and fears about what some might think about me maintaining and sharing the ownership experience of my car in “my” way that things began to change.

https://rennlist.com/forums/991/8010...s-journal.html

I decided I was going to put it all out there. All of it, including both the wins and the losses. I wrote it the way I wanted to read it, took the photos I wanted to see, and shared the story of the processes I went through selecting things. I had this idea in quoting Jim Carrey; “I’m going to face the abyss of not knowing whether that’s going to be okay with everyone or not.” Shortly after doing this social experiment so, my life changed. Although I was still very much in the middle of suffering crippling anxiousness, I started to get some relief by getting all of this information out of my head. I began feeling like I wasn’t alone. I got quite a few private messages on the forum that connected me with other like-minded Porsche owners. I helped with option selections, talked about taking photos of our cars, installing radar detectors, etc.

Soon into the journal where I was writing up my experiences and findings, someone made a comment in one of the replies that I should make a video about my detailing process. I thought that was a good idea and so my YouTube channel was born out of the need to support it. I set the camera up without a mic or auto focus on my wife’s Canon 5d MKII and started talking.

While on the road to recovery and slowly getting back to a normal life, I kept journaling and was now vlogging what happened in my garage. I made videos and created journal entries only when I had something going on (which was often multiple times a week). There was some hate and some childishness, but like I said earlier, I decided to give up all that fear of public shame and just “did me.”

Then things really changed. The stumbling of my C2S and lack of aid from Porsche led me to decide to move on to a GT3. I had the choice to be a part of the crusade to get it fixed, or I could choose a better life that didn’t involve that stress. My wife asked me if I was nuts to buy another one after this known and unaddressed issue. To make matters worse, this was right after the stop sale, and lacking hindsight, I probably shouldn’t have taken the leap. But…I told her that the 911 is the mechanical equivalent of who I am as a human and that I don’t want any other car. So I swallowed the $30,000 loss, jumped head first, and bought The GT3!

https://rennlist.com/forums/991-gt3-...3-journal.html

Within weeks my F80 M3 and GT3 arrived, and I had now found my outlet and way to let others in. It wasn’t just me in my garage alone stuck in my own head. It was now with lots of others taking a journey together, one without a destination. Being as I was one of the early owners of the 991.1 GT3, it lead me down a path of testing, proving, creating, and ultimately connecting with not just a few like my therapist had recommended, but thousands. Thousands and thousands…

The YouTube channel created a whole other set of good problems for me. I made videos without an agenda simply out of a desire to not go back to that dark place I was at a few years prior. I forced myself to get out the camera even when I didn’t want to do it. I would not get bent of shape at the ignorant comments and naysayers, but I would respond to them with facts and without opinion or judgement. I just kept making 45-minute-long diatribes chasing whatever functionally excellent project that interested me. Again, I was making the content that I wanted to consume. I hoped others might respond, but I did it for me without an agenda.

The unpredictable part of sharing, was when people began to search me out. “Who really was I?” “How did I get a GT3?” What did I do for a living? Young and old would PM me or email me about what products I was using to paint correct the car or ask for career advice. Many just wanted to know my story. I found myself spending a few hours a week telling my story on the phone to anyone that would listen. After realizing that I can’t keep spending so much time doing it, I decided to get really…really uncomfortable and tell my story in video format.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...roDxm31Wx4L7Ig

After the success of sharing my story on YouTube, I decided to build a website to house a listing of all the products I was using. I figured this would get people off my back that were beating me up about not providing links to the products I used in the videos. I assumed everyone knew how to seek out cool stuff like I did. I found out quickly that was not the case. So I decided to build a website to house all of this stuff. I wanted to call it “ThatsJunk.com.” Get the irony? But I couldn’t get the URL from the guy that had it. After one of my many 3AM wake up in the middle of the night mind racing events, I came up with name Obsessed Garage. And…the URL wasn’t taken!

www.obsessedgarage.com

In building the website, I once again followed my two new simple rules, “No Agenda and Build the Stuff I Would Want to Consume.” I had a buddy at church set-up a Word Press template and designed me a logo. Somehow he that logo right on the very first try. It was perfection.

I renamed my YouTube Channel Obsessed Garage and clicked the monetization button. I also linked most of the detailing and camera stuff on obsessedgarage.com back to Amazon where I set-up an affiliate account. Again, no agenda, but I figured, “What the heck, can’t hurt.” Then I started to get checks. Little checks, but it at the very least it gave me something to point to when my wife, Michele, would ask me why I was wasting all this time doing this. I could say, “This is my mandated therapy, and I made $135 from Google Ad Sense.”

In all seriousness, this really was changing my life. A closed Facebook group began and grew quickly that has 18,000 members today. www.facebook.com/groups/obsessedgarage That gave the people that were watching this stuff a way to connect with each other. The massive amount of engagement is humbling. I was also able to collaborate with a few other YouTube channels that I watched and my rather obscure channel kept growing. But more importantly, I kept growing. This is where it starts to get crazy.

At the end of 2015, I was continuing to discover who I really was. I attended a class called miBusiness. This rather eccentric dude name Rick taught a 9-week class for business owners that completely flipped how I thought about life and business. The tag line of the course was to “Embrace the relationship with your business as a bridge to be in relationship with those you serve and are served by.” Talk about timely. Here I was making all these relationships on Rennlist and through a YouTube channel…and boom, I’m in this course (that I was kind of forced to take by my business partner at the time). My mind was blown.

http://thecorbingroup.com/

That course lead to me leaving Merrill Lynch and separating from my partners in January of 2016, I started Obsessed Wealth Management www.obsessedwealth.com while also building the www.obsessedgaragestore.com site that would house some shirts and hats I was working on.

I decided that I wanted to wear some Obsessed Garage shirts and hats. The theme that started to form was that other wanted the same thing I wanted, so I thought others might want to as well offer them to the people that were watching me. I built the Shopify store, took some great photos, and made some videos about them. Now in my normal obsessed fashion, I refused to accept the crappy shirts that most people make. I wanted a shirt that I would wear often. I hired and fired 5 companies until I got the product I wanted. It took me 9 months to get it, but just a few weeks after putting them on the site, I sold about $10,000 in apparel!

While this was happening people started to make the correlation that my insane level of detail likely translated to all things in my life. I used to do things like cold calls, mailers, and seminars and rarely found like-minded people to serve. Now I had an army of people to which I was connected.

At the end of 2016, I attended the SEMA show. I freaking had people stopping me in the halls to take a photo and told me how much they appreciated what I was doing! This was insane. I had gone from complete introversion, faking my way through life as a financial professional, and now this. I met all kinds of vendors and as luck would have it, my Amazon account was hacked and got shut down right after the show. That forced me to re-evaluated what I was doing. I couldn’t make this stuff up if I tried, but I was making a few thousand bucks a month from affiliate links that was essentially vaporized when the account was hacked. It was at that moment in November that I realized, “I am building a house on someone else’s land, and they could bulldoze it whenever they want.”

Now, I had some success selling some T-shirts, but… “What if I created a destination to curate and explain the stuff people that are like me all want?” Essentially create a solution to the problems you didn’t know you had. I thought I could do it in a way very few others ever could. I could use this curse of obsessiveness for good rather than evil.

I called and explained what I was planning to do to a few companies. They all thought I was nuts. “No one is going to buy a $1500 pressure washer to wash their car.” But, I thought, “If I did, there has to be others out there that would as well.” I set out to convince them to let me become a dealer. I set up an S-Corp, trademarked my logos, and procured the exact products that I was using in my own pressure washer set-up that took years for me to figure out. I put together a German pressure washer, Swiss made gun and wand, Italian fittings, and an American inlet hose. The price tag with some margin in it for me, $1575. I made a bunch of videos sharing why I used this and letting people know that I’ve made a one click solution for the package. And…I lost thousands of subscribers on YouTube making videos like below.

But then magic happened. I had purchased 15 guns, 15 wands, 15 sets of quick disconnects, and reserved 5 pressure washers. The fact that none of these companies had enough in stock to even supply those 15 was pretty telling of how difficult these quality pro-grade products can be to find. Despite the loss of viewers, I woke up the next morning after putting the videos on YouTube, and I had hundreds of requests to buy this thing. I couldn’t believe it! That first month in January of 2017 I sold about $50,000 of the stuff. It had become clear that I’m not the only maniac that pursues what I call “Functional Excellence.” The problem…to date I still can’t get them to make it fast enough.

I launched the pressure washing package in late January of 2017 and to date have eclipsed the $1.5 million mark in sales and over 6,000 orders to date. My parents are transitioning to full time employment to run the business of getting this amazing curated stuff to the people that want it.

So that’s an update on how giving up my hang-ups and seclusion, getting out of my own head, and simply making a contribution to something as simple as a car journal on a forum like Rennlist did for me. After starting the original C2S journal over three years ago, connecting with thousands of like-minded people, and accidentally falling into a passion led business, I decided I NEEDED to continue to contribute to the source of my wellness and new found success, Rennlist. My beloved Sapphire Blue 991.1 GT3 built this brand for which I am now responsible, but I believe my RS explains who I am as a human. I can only hope I Iive up to the amazingness this car now represents.

I’ll be working through all of the initial things I’ve done to the car over the first 2 months of ownership and then updating this journal regularly as they happen. Thanks for reading and embarking on for this new journey.

“Stay tuned for more crazy.”

Matt

ObsessedGarage.com
YouTube Channel / Dialed In Podcast / Instagram / Facebook

'16 GT3 RS - '13 E92 M3 '- 13 Gen 1 Raptor
Check Out My GT3 RS Journal / Join OG Facebook Group
Old 12-20-2017, 11:58 AM
Obsessed Garage
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Default Acquisition and Spec

The RS has always been the pursuit. At nearly 38 years old and looking back, I'm very fortunate to have followed an evolutionary car guy progression, working my way up gradually. I now know that this progression has made the journey more enjoyable. Although I rarely stopped to be present with any of them, the Civic to S2000 to M3 to C2S to GT3 to RS, with a few in between, makes the upgrades feel more special. I was generally mentally working on acquiring the next car two weeks before I took possession of the current one, but I guess that's part of being driven. The good news is that the RS is giving me an ability to feel a sense of appreciation and feeling of "arrival," so I seem to be enjoying this one more than all of the others. Maybe it's just older age, but I think I've evolved at the same time as my car progression has. I may have to eat these words someday (one could only hope to be so fortunate), but I don't have 488, 720S, 918 desires. I just don't. The RS is the pinnacle for me. As of now it's all I could ever want, so I’m enjoying this ride.

So here is how it all happened. At my last trip to the mountains I did a comparison video series of my GT3 vs. GT4, Turbo, and GT3 RS. Although my GT3 with Dundon Race Headers and TTFS tune pulled away from an RS and felt a bit more nimble, the deeper tone of the 4.0, the significant difference in how the front end feels cornering, and the sheer presence of the car combined with my internal desire to own the RS pushed me over the edge to see if I could get one without paying $40,000 over sticker.

On the drive home from the mountains I made a call to my friend Jonathan from http://www.meritpartners.com/ to see if it was possible to get a car anywhere near MSRP. I told him the non-negotiables for me where: White, PCCB, and Sport Buckets. I’ll have more feedback on the Sport Buckets soon, but I really wanted them. He knew of a car that fit those criteria almost perfectly, but thought it was sold. My next question was, “What could we do with my car?” It has 15,000 miles with a $156,575 sticker? Model year 2014 now had the 10 year 120,000 drivetrain warranty, that made the mileage a little less relevant than before, but I had a number of $120,000 in my head. I’m not sure where that number came from, but it seemed like that was reasonable to me.

By the time I got home from the 7 hour drive, Jonathan had made a few calls and found out that car was still available. The guy wanted $5,000 over on a car with 800 miles on it and a $210,000 sticker. It had clear tail lights, white gauges, and yellow stitching everywhere, but it had all my non-negotiables. I could punt the clear taillights in the trash and learn to live with white gauges. I knew I could also stomach ponying up the cash for all of the extra fluff the car had. The exact spec if I had built a new RS was $193,000, so these cars on the market had $15,000-$20,000 of stuff that I didn’t want, but if I want a car, this is what I’m going to most likely find. I told him, “Let’s get it!”

At the end of the call, he turned me on to a possibility that I had never considered. In the story above, I talked about Obsessed Garage and how much revenue was coming from me sharing my car ownership experience. So it naturally makes sense to buy this car through the S-Corp. The issue I have have is cash and inventory. I don’t want to make any more loans to my corporation, and I don’t want to tie up the cash I have that has been building my inventory. I did want the business to own the car. The other issue with buying or financing a car is that you are only able to depreciate $11,000 as a Section 179 deduction in the first year only. Then of course, we can take mileage allowance against income, but how many miles am I going to really be driving an RS? Leasing, if possible, makes much more financial sense. That is, assuming the terms are proper. I don’t pay the sales tax up front, and I get to directly expense the entire lease payment. But…with GT cars, Porsche generally doesn’t lease them. Jonathan turned me on to a private leasing company that specializes in just this, leasing through corporations or pass-through entities. I got a quote that looked great.

About $10,000 Upfront: They don’t lease the mark-up/First 2 months payments and $975 fee
5 year lease - roughly $3000/month payment

$50,000 Balloon at the end of 5 years.

I’m sure you can do the math, but assuming you deduct 100% of the payment, the $25,000 finance cost is offset by significant income reduction. Seemed like a no brainer: I could also sell the car after 1 year with no pre-payment issues. But…when I actually headed down that path the terms …eh..hem… changed just a tad. $65,000 Down, $50,000 Ballon, $3000 a month payment. That math doesn’t work any longer. The finance charges cost about as much as the future tax savings.

After deciding to purse that car, the owner went radio silent, so it was back to the drawing board. I kept telling myself, “Well…you have GT3 maybe just keep it or try to get a .2.” But I really want an RS. I got on the Porsche site and started sending emails to dealers from the pre-owner list of cars. At this point, my non-negotiables were thrown out the window. But as I suspected they all want $35,000+ over for cars that weren’t what I actually wanted. I had convinced myself to pay $5,000 over for the right car, but there is no way I’m paying $50,000 more for a car that isn’t what I want.

About three-quarters down the list, I found a car that was darn near identically spec’d to the car we were trying to buy earlier. White, PCCB, Black Wheels, Red Tail lights, and gobs of yellow in the interior. “What’s with dudes and flashy colors?”, I thought. But I made the call. 711 miles, one owner, just traded. After some discussion, they offered the car at $10,000 over. I swallowed my pride and agreed to the deal.

The next day was when I found out the lease idea was a bust, so I needed to trade my car. The dealer was in Ohio and I’m in FL, so that posed the problem of shipping. We worked the details of getting it there, agreed to $120,000 trade for my car, and scheduled everything. I chose to roll the equity over from my GT3 and just financed the rest.

They wanted the car with the stock exhaust so I rushed to pull the Dundon off and put the stock back on. I drove it around the driveway, checked for leaks, and put the car on the truck to Ohio. The shipping company took their sweet old time getting the car there, so it was arriving the exact time I was boarding the plane. I’m sitting on the plane excited when I got the call. “This car is throwing a half a dozen codes. We don’t want this thing.” Crap! Putting the exhaust back on the car and the shipping company moving it around threw all kinds of misfire codes. I called Jaime from Dundon. “Did you run in the stock exhaust to get all the codes to clear?” “Nope, crap.” So the dealer was freaking out about the codes. Now the amazing aftermarket stereo was worrying them. “I just don’t think we can do this deal.”, was the last words I heard while taking off.

Anyway…I got there, we got the codes to clear, and got the deal done. I drove it directly to Columbus to Esoteric and we dialed the car in. Looking back, all of the drama made the acquisition feel even better. Here is the rather abbreviated delivery video.

Options List:
911 GT3 RS $175,900
Options List: $31,765

Exterior:
White $0
Extend Range Fuel Tank $0
Porsche Ceramic Composite Brake (PCCB) $9,210
Front Axle Lift System $3,490
Wheels Painted in Satin Black $685
Headlights in Black with Porsche Dynamic Light System $3,715
Interior:
Porsche Communication Management incl. Navigation Module $0
Sport Chrono Package $1,850
Sport Chrono Clock Dial in White $500
SiriusXM Satellite Radio, NavTraffic and NavWeather $750
Sound Package Plus $700
Auto Dimming Mirrors and Integrated Rain Sensor $690
Fire Extinguisher $140
Smoking Package $0
Luggage Net in Passenger Foot Well $0
Floor Mats $0
Instrument Dials in White $860
Seat Belts in Racing Yellow $0
Leather Interior in Black/GT Silver(Alcantara) $3,480
Deviated Stitching Interior Package $5,695:
Rear Cover Embroidery
Steering Wheel Rim Stitching
Seat Stitching and Headrest Embroidery
Dashboard Stitching
Upper Door Panel Stitching
Rear Side Panel Stitching
Center Door Panel Stitching
Armrest Stitching
Door Handel Stitching

Delivery Processing and Handling $1050
Gas Guzzler Tax $1300

Total $210,015
Market Adjustment $10,000
Purchase Price w/ 711 Miles $220,015

ObsessedGarage.com

Last edited by Obsessed Garage; 12-31-2017 at 11:03 AM.
Old 12-20-2017, 11:59 AM
Obsessed Garage
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Default Epic Detail at Esoteric Fine Auto Finishing

I know...I know...this entire thing is overkill. I should just live a little, do some donuts, and take it to the track. I get it. But I love this stuff. I just do. Please understand I'm just doing me, and this process is the ultimate expression of what I'm about.

Once it started to become reality that I could buy an RS without having to pay $50,000 over sticker, I knew I was going to do an insane level correction/protection process on the car. The one regret I had with my Sapphire Blue car was that it got peppered with rocks due to my half a dozen trips to the Smokies GT3 events. We end up riding bumper to bumper getting pelted with rocks, so I knew this time around I was going to want to do some clear film. I didn't have a major rock chips, just lots of patina that developed from the constant barrage.

For those of you that don't watch my goofy videos, I'm a huge opponent to putting plastic on my car. Being a self proclaimed maniac about how my paint looks, I don't want to look at it. Say whatever you want about it, "I" can see it. I love the idea of it but hate the execution. This time with this car, I'm going to overlook the cons, swallow my distaste, and do it. And...in my normal "all or nothing" fashion I am going to wrap every square inch. (Maybe not the smartest plan, but I'm going for it.)

In my experience, the film is far less important than the human putting it on. I already knew who I was going to have do it. A few years ago, I started getting suggestions from some guys in Europe to check out Gyeon products, so I started searching for a place to procure them here in the US. I stumbled on the US distributor's website that really appealed to me. www.esotericdetail.com The first thing I noticed was a rather expensive, $1,500, 2 day course they offered that was called the Elite Detailer Academy. While digging into some of the Gyeon products I was also digging into who this dude Todd Cooperider was and what this detailing academy was all about. It looked like it was right up my alley. About six months later I attended the training to improve my skills as a driveway detailer. It was an amazing experience, but more importantly I struck a friendship with the whole crew. I knew I was going to have to figure out a way to get my friends from Esoteric (Dan Roth) down to Florida to do wrap the car.

The best news was when I came to the realization that Kings Auto Mall, where I found the RS I was buying, was only 100 miles from Columbus where Esoteric was headquartered. So I got on the phone with Zack from Esoteric and started working out some plans to get my car there and then go shoot the process. They rearranged their schedule where they normally are booked 2 months in advance to get me in there to do this major, major process. The process took a few weeks to complete and logistically get my car back to me in FL. Fortunately I was able to stay the first week and be a part of the process in prepared the car to drive it and drive it often. P.S. I don't think they let every customer work on their cars. Ha, ha...

I'm not going to lie. I'm still struggling with having PPF on the car, but only time will tell to see how I do with it. To summarize this for those that might be interested and don't want to watch 20 hours of video here is what we ended up doing:

Chemical and Mechanical Decontamination of the Exterior
Exterior Removal of Headlights, Mirrors, Door Handles, Intake trim pieces, Wing, Tail Lights
Multistage Paint Correction (16 Hours of Labor to correct all defects)
Rinsing and Prep for Clear Film
Removal of Wheels
SunTek Ultra Paint Protection Film on all painted services and headlights edge wrapped on all areas as much as possible
Decontamination of Wheels and Deep Cleaning of Tires and Calipers
Suntek CIR Window Tint Install
Prep for Coating Application
Kamikaze 2 Step Coating Process Miyabi Base / ISM Top Layer
Trim Coated with Kamikaze ISM
Wheels/ Calipers Coating Kamikaze Miybai Base/ Stance Top Layer
Windows Coated Gyeon View
GMG Harness Bar Install

There is a video below that breaks this down but here was the cost:Cost of Dialing in My GT3 RSTransport Exotic Car Carriers $1,080Decon, Measurement, Diagnosis, Paint Correction (Multistage) RESTORATIVE $3,000 20 HoursDisassembly, Suntek Ultra Paint Protection Film Full Wrap Suntek Ultra on all painted and plastic surfaces $7,500 50 HoursRemoving the Center Lock Wheels/Prepping Coating, Wheels Calipers $600 8 HoursKamikaze Miyabi/ISM 2 layers of coating paint/trim/plastics $750 3 HoursWindow Tint Suntek CIR $475GMG Harness Bar Install $200Transport Home $1,250Total $14,855Detailing $11,850 80 Hours$150/hr
If you really want to dig into what goes into something like this, you can't dig through the video series.

ObsessedGarage.com

Last edited by Obsessed Garage; 12-21-2017 at 03:30 PM.
Old 12-20-2017, 12:00 PM
Obsessed Garage
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Default First Photo Shoot

In my normal fashion, I figure it's about time for photo overload. In my world more is always better. Ha, ha...

ObsessedGarage.com

Last edited by Obsessed Garage; 12-31-2017 at 11:48 AM.
Old 12-20-2017, 12:01 PM
Obsessed Garage
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

ObsessedGarage.com

Last edited by Obsessed Garage; 12-31-2017 at 11:14 PM.
Old 12-20-2017, 12:44 PM
sattman
User

Great story and congratulations on your success.
Old 12-20-2017, 12:54 PM
Dr.Bill
Addict
Rennlist Member

Perhaps time to become a Rennlist sponsor?
Old 12-20-2017, 01:00 PM
tasman
Addict
Rennlist Member

Thx for sharing Matt

Tal
Old 12-20-2017, 01:04 PM
Psup4s
Addict
Rennlist Member

Subscribed. Great videos, great info.
Old 12-20-2017, 01:09 PM
DaveGordon
Addict
Rennlist Member

Great story - well done!
Old 12-20-2017, 01:12 PM
wmond
Addict
Rennlist Member

Woo hoo, thanks Matt. didn't know any of this, just thought you were a car nut with some cool videos. Love the RS, keep the videos coming. Good luck.
Old 12-20-2017, 01:13 PM
mikex25
Addict
Rennlist Member

I have been following you through your f80 days and now through your youtube channel. Keep up the great worth, the wealth of knowledge you provide for us is tremendous. My car washing routine, technique, and products are all derived from you, but still haven't gotten the ***** to fork over $1500 for the Kranzle lol.
Old 12-20-2017, 01:15 PM
bluehorseshoe
User

Well done Matt!

How's the full condom wrap working? I have the same reservations. Just got a tiny chip and the cost to remove/replace section of the film is 3x more than the repair of the paint.

I just don't know if it's worth it. This may be the high in the PPF market. ?
Old 12-20-2017, 01:24 PM
CYKBC
User

Subscriber to your channel and podcast. Don't care much for any of the detailing stuff because I see it as a losing battle kind of like botox v. Father Time. I think your biggest gift seen through your content is your interviewing skill of both people and stuff. The audience ends up trusting you because you come from an authentic place. Keep it up!

Thanks for the entertainment.
Old 12-20-2017, 01:45 PM
Needsdecaf
Addict
Rennlist Member

Well done Matt! Love to see the video of "angry skinny Matt" in the old garage, pre-cabinets, pre-flooring. Where it all began, with baby Kate in a car seat on the floor and Ryan terrorizing you on a big wheel while you try to demonstrate the "Kran-zuhl" pressure washer. LOL.

Love to see you grow the content, channel and the crazy. Keep it up!

(oh, and the lambs wool wheel wash mitts and the new incredipad are the bomb)

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Obsessed Garage's White 991.1 GT3RS Journal

Contact Us Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: