Sponsored by:

My Miami Blue GT3.2 - the love relationship begins

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2018, 10:05 PM
Andial
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by RobbieRob
Don't use electrical tape, use Gaffers tape, won't leave any marks or glue after you remove it.
Thank you. That's what I was thinking of. Couldn't find the right word.
Old 06-02-2018, 01:31 PM
PorscheFrank
Racer

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

For you guys with MB, are you happy with your choice of satin black wheels? I had satin black wheels on a .2 GT silver GTS and thought they looked great, but somehow to me on MB the silver or platinum wheels seem to provide some more contrast and complement MB. I also think the black wheels look better in person as they don't photograph all too well.

On a side note, after being totally set on MB for a while now, my dealer is telling me they can now "put a PTS code into my build", though I'm not certain what exactly that means in terms of it actually getting approved by Porsche.
Old 06-02-2018, 03:06 PM
RobbieRob
Pro

Received 112 Likes on 53 Posts

Originally Posted by PorscheFrank
For you guys with MB, are you happy with your choice of satin black wheels? I had satin black wheels on a .2 GT silver GTS and thought they looked great, but somehow to me on MB the silver or platinum wheels seem to provide some more contrast and complement MB. I also think the black wheels look better in person as they don't photograph all too well.

On a side note, after being totally set on MB for a while now, my dealer is telling me they can now "put a PTS code into my build", though I'm not certain what exactly that means in terms of it actually getting approved by Porsche.
I am very happy with my satin black wheels, my theme is black and MB so they work great for me.
Old 06-03-2018, 01:29 AM
Dalema
Rennlist Member

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

I like the black wheels tying into the other black bits.

You,re correct it doesn’t photograph very well, but neither does the Miami Blue paint

i think the platinum would look pretty sharp, as you do lose the wheel definition with the black.
Old 06-04-2018, 07:22 AM
TurboDogue
Racer

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by RobbieRob

I am very happy with my satin black wheels, my theme is black and MB so they work great for me.
super happy with how mine turned out. And MBkeeps growing on me in such a way that I like it more than my prior Riviera Blue. It’s just fresher color on a modern car. Flame suit on here but I love it and that’s all that matters lol.
Old 06-04-2018, 10:28 AM
Dalema
Rennlist Member

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by TurboDogue

super happy with how mine turned out. And MBkeeps growing on me in such a way that I like it more than my prior Riviera Blue. It’s just fresher color on a modern car. Flame suit on here but I love it and that’s all that matters lol.
no argument from me

love the color - it suits the car
Old 06-04-2018, 05:57 PM
PorscheFrank
Racer

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

^^^ agree with you guys. even now having a possibility for pts, im finding it hard to like something better than MB.
Old 06-04-2018, 06:10 PM
TAGMotorsports
Premium Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 430 Likes on 235 Posts

We absolutely love this color here at the shop. This color changes a lot in photos and even in person depending on how light hits it. Hard to beat though!

web: www.TAGMotorsports.com - email: sales@tagmotorsports.com
Authorized Dealer For: HRE, Vossen, TechArt, AWE, Bilstien, KW, Akrapovic, Capristo, Fabspseed, BBI, Vorsteiner, Milltek, 1016 Industries, BBS, Brembo, GMG, H&R, Pirelli, Michelin, Hankook & more.

TechArt & AWE Tuning's #1 Volume Dealer Nationwide

Quick Reply: My Miami Blue GT3.2 - the love relationship begins