Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

CF bits from DB Carbon on the RS

Old 12-14-2017, 04:29 PM
islandsnow
Racer

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
Default CF bits from DB Carbon on the RS

I don't usually post much but this is post worthy. The plain plastic pieces from Porsche on the RS was a bit boring for me and so I came across a company called DB Carbon from this site. Daniel was very helpful and assured me the quality was nothing but the best and was he right. I usually don't buy anything without seeing the quality in person first and buying from outside the country but gave it a shot, so happy I did. Built quality was one of the best and not some stick on CF bits with double sided tape like the others. The louvers were the only bitch, had to take off the $8k fenders and dremel the OEM off the CF fenders which was risky but the guys at Rstrada Limited did a fantastic job and killed it. Now for the best part, the pictures Enjoy!

Old 12-15-2017, 04:15 AM
BrntRubber
Three Wheelin'

Received 249 Likes on 144 Posts

Looks nice
Old 12-16-2017, 12:34 AM
SANDOVAL
Three Wheelin'

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Very tasteful mods!
Old 12-17-2017, 08:07 AM
Oldmxnut
Burning Brakes

Received 154 Likes on 79 Posts

HI quick question, does the carbon weave match the genuine porsche carbon pieces ? I have a .2 coming with carbon trim and was looking to add a few more precise but critical of if they would match with after market supplier versions .
Old 01-09-2018, 06:57 PM
islandsnow
Racer

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Oldmxnut
HI quick question, does the carbon weave match the genuine porsche carbon pieces ? I have a .2 coming with carbon trim and was looking to add a few more precise but critical of if they would match with after market supplier versions .
Yes it does

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: CF bits from DB Carbon on the RS