3.03%
PTS - Bright Colour
4.41%
PTS - Dark Colour
6.06%
PTS - Classic Vintage
14.60%
Voters: 726. You may not vote on this poll

The OFFICIAL GT3 Touring owners pictures thread..

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2018, 02:34 PM
bluehorseshoe
Three Wheelin'

Received 444 Likes on 178 Posts

GT3T Sublime. How do those gorgeous Satin Aluminum wheels pair up with the brightwork around the doors?
Old 02-06-2018, 02:44 PM
Carrara Design
Former Vendor

Received 364 Likes on 158 Posts

MAN, Black does look absolutely incredible! I'm supposed to be the spec/PTS/vinyl guy, but just something about a super simple all black Touring... Such a perfect car. "Perfection is achieved not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away."
Old 02-06-2018, 02:51 PM
Overdraft
Rennlist Member

Received 378 Likes on 203 Posts

Originally Posted by NS2 Media
MAN, Black does look absolutely incredible! I'm supposed to be the spec/PTS/vinyl guy, but just something about a super simple all black Touring... Such a perfect car. "Perfection is achieved not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away."
I have the same car as GT3T...jet black with satin aluminum - but has red calipers with red belts....so adding a set of 991R rocker stripes in matte (ghost) black with Porsche logo in red. I hope to hit the sweet spot on your statement above.
Old 02-06-2018, 04:02 PM
Chris88
Burning Brakes

Received 222 Likes on 125 Posts

Originally Posted by GT3T

Over the moon with her. Pictures don’t really do these cars justice. They look so aggressive and low slung and muscular in the flesh. I’m very happy with the spec. She is Jet Black metallic with Satin aluminum wheels. I’ll post a review when I’ve had a chance to drive some more and get beyond the break in period. It was a far too short journey home and I didn’t go beyond 4000 rpm but the performance that you can feel is on tap is outrageous. The sound inside and outside is incredible.
Yes, they do look much better/aggressive in person. Are you happy with the Satin aluminum wheels? I had my doubts until I got my car. I think they look perfect.
Old 02-06-2018, 04:49 PM
GT3T
Advanced

Received 20 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by bluehorseshoe
GT3T Sublime. How do those gorgeous Satin Aluminum wheels pair up with the brightwork around the doors?
Inside during the collection under showroom lighting the satin Aluminum are a brighter kind of white/silver. Brighter than the trim around the windows. I love the wheels because they really pop and wasn’t looking for a perfect match to the Aluminium trim. In outside lighting I can imagine there will be times when they match the aluminum trim better. I can’t really comment just yet on that because it was dark when I arrived home. Will try get some outside shots this weekend. Standard silver wheels could be a better match to the aluminum trim if that’s important to you. I can imagine there are times when platinum wheels will match the trim better depending on lighting and reflections. But personally I didn’t want to miss out the gorgeous satin aluminum wheels.

I made my spec choices because of the look that I prefer and that’s a look that doesn’t have to tie everything together in my mind (lights, trim and wheels).

At the end of the day when we are given all these options it was driving my crazy making the choices and then changing things. In reality the car will look awesome with any of the options or any combination of the options selected.
Old 02-06-2018, 04:50 PM
GT3T
Advanced

Originally Posted by Chris88
Yes, they do look much better/aggressive in person. Are you happy with the Satin aluminum wheels? I had my doubts until I got my car. I think they look perfect.
Really happy! They look fabulous. I knew I’d made the right choice for me when I saw the pics of your car on delivery.
Old 02-06-2018, 04:54 PM
GT3T
Advanced

Originally Posted by NS2 Media
Thanks! I still could be tempted in the future by a “Porsche” script down the side in a Matt silver. But for now I’m very happy with the look.

You’ve done lots of great work with the mock-ups. Fabulous service you provide to help us envisioning the look.
Old 02-06-2018, 05:22 PM
PantsFire
Rennlist Member

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

Unless I could get Night Blue Metallic PTS, which isn't offered in the UK, I'd get that exact spec. Though I can't get either because they won't sell me one.
Old 02-06-2018, 05:33 PM
928cs
Race Car

Received 506 Likes on 323 Posts

Very nice, GT3T. Congratulations
Old 02-06-2018, 09:09 PM
Bardman
Three Wheelin'

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

Looks good! Part of me wishes that I had ordered the black and silver combo. Looks really sharp.
Old 02-06-2018, 09:57 PM
bluehorseshoe
Three Wheelin'

Received 444 Likes on 178 Posts

Never ever a fan of yellow seatbelts... until now. Just the right splash of yellow on the interior. Perfectly executed on black on black with the Satin Aluminum wheels and PCCBs.
Old 02-06-2018, 10:41 PM
jlee504
Rennlist Member

Received 396 Likes on 223 Posts

GT3T terrific spec I originally had the same car spec'd so its good to see what it actually looks like!

it is the perfect build for the GT3 Touring..
Old 02-06-2018, 10:57 PM
Oldmxnut
Burning Brakes

Received 154 Likes on 79 Posts

Inside during the collection under showroom lighting the satin Aluminum are a brighter kind of white/silver. Brighter than the trim around the windows. I love the wheels because they really pop and wasn’t looking for a perfect match to the Aluminium trim. In outside lighting I can imagine there will be times when they match the aluminum trim better. I can’t really comment just yet on that because it was dark when I arrived home. Will try get some outside shots this weekend. Standard silver wheels could be a better match to the aluminum trim if that’s important to you. I can imagine there are times when platinum wheels will match the trim better depending on lighting and reflections. But personally I didn’t want to miss out the gorgeous satin aluminum wheels.

I made my spec choices because of the look that I prefer and that’s a look that doesn’t have to tie everything together in my mind (lights, trim and wheels).

At the end of the day when we are given all these options it was driving my crazy making the choices and then changing things. In reality the car will look awesome with any of the options or any combination of the options selected.
Exactly. Sometimes too many options and choices ends up with a build that just doesn't sit right. Whilst your build has a few extras its still makes a great simple statement. All black inside and out with some alu brightness and few yellow ascents. I think the build compliments the "touring ethos"" (if there is one) perfectly.
Old 02-06-2018, 11:17 PM
evilfij
SJW, a Carin' kinda guy
Rennlist Member

Received 621 Likes on 433 Posts

Was just talking to Chris88 (White GT3T) and we both agree the black looks great. Congrats! I can’t wait until my black/chrome arrives. It will be subtlely different as it is A1 black, standard wheels and brakes, and can only hope it looks as good as yours.
Old 02-06-2018, 11:57 PM
Jimmy-D
Race Director

Received 1,383 Likes on 719 Posts

Over the moon with her. Pictures don’t really do these cars justice. They look so aggressive and low slung and muscular in the flesh. I’m very happy with the spec. She is Jet Black metallic with Satin aluminum wheels. I’ll post a review when I’ve had a chance to drive some more and get beyond the break in period. It was a far too short journey home and I didn’t go beyond 4000 rpm but the performance that you can feel is on tap is outrageous. The sound inside and outside is incredible.
This is what an *** looks like:

Quick Reply: The OFFICIAL GT3 Touring owners pictures thread..