Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums

Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums (https://rennlist.com/forums/)
-   991 GT3 GT3RS and 911R (https://rennlist.com/forums/991-gt3-gt3rs-and-911r-229/)
-   -   The OFFICIAL GT3 Touring owners pictures thread.. (https://rennlist.com/forums/991-gt3-gt3rs-and-911r/1038770-the-official-gt3-touring-owners-pictures-thread.html)

Chris88 02-18-2018 09:48 PM


Originally Posted by Archimedes (Post 14811209)
Ack. That sucks. Did you give them the 'cold dead hands' argument?

No, decided against it. I owed my SA a favor.

Bardman 02-18-2018 09:53 PM


Originally Posted by Chris88 (Post 14811482)
Yes, Macan.

That would have been an awkward call for them to make. Uhmm, well, you know that GT3 we delivered to you? Can we have it back please?

I assume they jumped the gun on CARB and were forced to take it back?

Chris88 02-19-2018 12:00 AM


Originally Posted by Bardman (Post 14811502)
That would have been an awkward call for them to make. Uhmm, well, you know that GT3 we delivered to you? Can we have it back please?

I assume they jumped the gun on CARB and were forced to take it back?

Something like that.

RDM2418 02-19-2018 12:21 PM

https://cimg9.ibsrv.net/gimg/rennlis...6ff63255f.jpeg
https://cimg3.ibsrv.net/gimg/rennlis...7558d0c40.jpeg
https://cimg6.ibsrv.net/gimg/rennlis...bec981a62.jpeg
Front end on touring seems slightly higher than 991.1. Could be my eyes. Need to park them next to one another.

Cormid 02-19-2018 01:14 PM

https://cimg9.ibsrv.net/gimg/rennlis...382399f0ec.gif

Oldmxnut 02-19-2018 06:54 PM

RDM, thats a great build. nice touch with the yellow belts.

RDM2418 02-19-2018 11:38 PM

Thanks! I'm debating getting the "R" lettering on the side with the striping.

Oldmxnut 02-19-2018 11:54 PM


Originally Posted by RDM2418 (Post 14814439)
Thanks! I'm debating getting the "R" lettering on the side with the striping.

If you do, try this R Livery...

https://cimg1.ibsrv.net/gimg/rennlis...1be4ceccff.jpg

porscheflat6 02-19-2018 11:56 PM


Originally Posted by RDM2418 (Post 14812710)
https://cimg9.ibsrv.net/gimg/rennlis...6ff63255f.jpeg
https://cimg3.ibsrv.net/gimg/rennlis...7558d0c40.jpeg
https://cimg6.ibsrv.net/gimg/rennlis...bec981a62.jpeg
Front end on touring seems slightly higher than 991.1. Could be my eyes. Need to park them next to one another.

beauty

w00zie 02-21-2018 03:30 PM

Graphite Blue GT3 Touring Edition Black
 
With satin black wheels & PCCBs (unfortunately covered)




https://cimg0.ibsrv.net/gimg/rennlis...97cf113333.jpg


https://cimg3.ibsrv.net/gimg/rennlis...58140d16e5.jpg
https://cimg5.ibsrv.net/gimg/rennlis...8814e7aa22.jpg
https://cimg6.ibsrv.net/gimg/rennlis...7a8bfc6a44.jpg
https://cimg2.ibsrv.net/gimg/rennlis...bb2e98b1b9.jpg
https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/rennlis...5e073bd82d.jpg
https://cimg3.ibsrv.net/gimg/rennlis...6047ce1ff6.jpg
https://cimg5.ibsrv.net/gimg/rennlis...6caef9a7b9.jpg
https://cimg6.ibsrv.net/gimg/rennlis...ae0a39694b.jpg
https://cimg8.ibsrv.net/gimg/rennlis...9b0eef797a.jpg
https://cimg9.ibsrv.net/gimg/rennlis...20044f1863.jpg
https://cimg0.ibsrv.net/gimg/rennlis...0e6f4668fa.jpg

cox1974 02-21-2018 03:35 PM

More pics please... I have to choose between your touring configuration and the classic (w/wing) comfiguration

w00zie 02-21-2018 03:39 PM


Originally Posted by cox1974 (Post 14818875)
More pics please... I have to choose between your touring configuration and the classic (w/wing) comfiguration

Any specific pic? (i can take and send to you, just PM me)

It will be covered like that until they take it in for PPI so prob another week before I can get nice pics

1Gunner 02-21-2018 03:42 PM


Originally Posted by w00zie (Post 14818863)
With satin black wheels & PCCBs (unfortunately covered)

https://cimg6.ibsrv.net/gimg/rennlis...ae0a39694b.jpg

Congrats! :thumbup:

My Ontario twin!! (almost)

w00zie 02-21-2018 03:49 PM


Originally Posted by 1Gunner (Post 14818892)
Congrats! :thumbup:

My Ontario twin!! (almost)

Awesome,,, can't wait to see some pics

I'll be up your way this summer to go to Tremblant,,,maybe we can do a quick meet/coffee and snap some pics of the twins :)

It wasn't supposed to arrive until March 18th and today I was at dealership and they surprised me with it.....needless to say i was surprised LOL

1Gunner 02-21-2018 04:40 PM


Originally Posted by w00zie (Post 14818919)
Awesome,,, can't wait to see some pics

I'll be up your way this summer to go to Tremblant,,,maybe we can do a quick meet/coffee and snap some pics of the twins :)

It wasn't supposed to arrive until March 18th and today I was at dealership and they surprised me with it.....needless to say i was surprised LOL

Awesome!! That would be very cool!
If you ever come to Calabogie let me know.

My black trim GBM Touring w/PCCBs, standard wheels, LEDs, 18 ways, lotsa leather and bits and bobs... similar to yours, was originally scheduled to arrive March 30, but last week I was informed left on a boat Feb 15 and set for arrival at the dealership Mar. 9.


All times are GMT -3. The time now is 05:07 PM.


© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands