Sponsored by:

Feynlab

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2017, 08:18 PM
tgibrit
Rennlist Member

Received 240 Likes on 149 Posts
Default Feynlab

Does anyone have experience with this product, recommended by my detailer vs Opti-coat Pro / Cquartz Pro
Old 11-21-2017, 05:27 PM
bellatrix
Rennlist Member

Received 18 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by tgibrit
Does anyone have experience with this product, recommended by my detailer vs Opti-coat Pro / Cquartz Pro

I don't have any real "experience" with it, although I did see a minor demonstration including a scratch test followed by a heat lamp "restore". I'm getting it on my incoming GT3. Front wrap in 3M Pro, and then the whole car coated with Feynlab. I've been told I will "love" it - and the car I saw it on looked incredible.
Old 11-21-2017, 07:59 PM
tgibrit
Rennlist Member

Received 240 Likes on 149 Posts

Originally Posted by bellatrix
I don't have any real "experience" with it, although I did see a minor demonstration including a scratch test followed by a heat lamp "restore". I'm getting it on my incoming GT3. Front wrap in 3M Pro, and then the whole car coated with Feynlab. I've been told I will "love" it - and the car I saw it on looked incredible.
thanks for the reply , I have seen the videos, when will you get the work done?
Old 11-21-2017, 10:52 PM
bellatrix
Rennlist Member

Received 18 Likes on 12 Posts

Car is supposed to arrive at dealer one week today. Work will be done next week. i will post a review and pics.
Old 11-21-2017, 11:05 PM
ipse dixit
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

Received 12,098 Likes on 5,261 Posts

Sounds like an opioid.
Old 11-22-2017, 04:02 AM
FEYNLAB
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We are a sponsor of Rennlist and are happy to assist with any specific questions you might have. Of course we are biased, but we have tested our various coatings against the aforementioned products as well as the many other coatings that are available in the U.S. and worldwide and are confident that even our non-healing coatings will outperform. It sounds like both of your detailers are recommending one of our self-healing coatings. Great choice as you will find that many surface scratches and swirls can be removed by parking in the sun or applying heat (spill your coffee on your car...jk) to the surface. I'm sure your detailer is plenty proficient to answer your questions, but if there's anything I can help you with, PM me your phone number and I'd be happy to give you a call.
Old 11-22-2017, 04:09 PM
FEYNLAB
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

A private question was asked that I thought would be useful for others to see as well.

Q: Should I coat before or after I have Vinyl decals and PPF put on my car.
A: Always coat after the install of Vinyl or PPF for 2 reasons. 1. Your vinyl and PPF won't stick to the coatings as they have tremendous release properties. 2. You should coat over these surfaces with our PPF & Vinyl coating in order to protect them from the elements just like you are doing for the paint. It also makes those surfaces easier to clean!

Quick Reply: Feynlab