Old 01-18-2018, 10:11 PM
James-GMG
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 111 Likes on 67 Posts

Originally Posted by CAlexio
We're just kidding.
I know, Rob is new to this forum so we have to welcome him..... :-)

James F. Sofronas | President & Owner
Global Motorsports Group ™
E: james@gmgracing.com
P: +1 (714) 432-1582
F: +1 (714) 432-1590
A: 3210 South Shannon Street, Santa Ana, California 92704
W: gmgracing.com
Old 01-18-2018, 10:15 PM
GRPerformance
Platinum Dealership
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 115 Likes on 55 Posts

Lots of good options out there. We could all go on all day, I think its really preference to who you like working with, the exhaust note you're looking for, and what your objectives are for the car.

Obviously on a personal level, I do a lot of the center bypass. Really its simply because thats what I have always done on my personal cars and enjoyed the exhaust note and change that it gave me. Some others may want full headers, some customers want full bypass and no mufflers ( did that and my house almost rattled to the ground haha), but in the end its preference and the service that group gives you.

We are new, I get it, most of you don't know us, but you will. As a Porsche enthusiast and fellow owner, my goal is to continue to push the boundaries with great product, and enhanced development in-house as soon as we get our dyno installed!
Old 01-18-2018, 10:20 PM
James-GMG
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 111 Likes on 67 Posts

Originally Posted by CAlexio
We're just kidding.
Ya gotta give Rob credit, he ordered his car, a beautiful Miami Blue GT3, and picked it up as soon as it landed, to drive it cross country, almost non-stop to drop it off at our shop to prep it with a harness bar, seat mounts, exhaust and suspension work and then proceeded directly to the track to have some fun with his friends........without a moment to spare.....here here to that!!
And he let us use his car for this launch control........how nice of him to do so!

Old 01-20-2018, 04:58 AM
Boba Fett
Advanced

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Wow, awesome thread. Brand new owner here, took delivery today 2015 GT3. Car is way too quiet and needs some sound. Had no idea there were this many options for this car. Good but quite overwhelming at the same time.

I want loud!!! What’s loud!?!?
Not sure if I want to do a full header set up or just make some noise.
Also not looking to spend ten grand.
Old 01-20-2018, 05:04 AM
Boba Fett
Advanced

Originally Posted by GRPerformance
some customers want full bypass and no mufflers ( did that and my house almost rattled to the ground haha),
Yes, sounds like what I’m after
Old 01-20-2018, 05:21 AM
Boba Fett
Advanced

Originally Posted by GRPerformance
Lots of good options out there. We could all go on all day, I think its really preference to who you like working with, the exhaust note you're looking for, and what your objectives are for the car.

Obviously on a personal level, I do a lot of the center bypass. Really its simply because thats what I have always done on my personal cars and enjoyed the exhaust note and change that it gave me. Some others may want full headers, some customers want full bypass and no mufflers ( did that and my house almost rattled to the ground haha), but in the end its preference and the service that group gives you.

We are new, I get it, most of you don't know us, but you will. As a Porsche enthusiast and fellow owner, my goal is to continue to push the boundaries with great product, and enhanced development in-house as soon as we get our dyno installed!
Originally Posted by WheelsB
iPE Titanium Exhaust with iPE Stainless Steel Headers.

Video sounds coming soon...

please send me pricing on all your exhaust systems and options
Old 01-20-2018, 05:36 AM
Jimmy-D
Race Director

Received 1,383 Likes on 719 Posts

Originally Posted by Boba Fett

Yes, sounds like what I’m after
You want loud- then you want Cattless headers with side deletes. That is the answer.

If price is your concern then go with Fabspeed LT Headers and side deletes. There headers seem to be aggressively priced. There are other LT Race headers mentioned here that are also fantastic and made of some of the best materials but you have to pay more. There is an *** for every seat once you determine your criteria.
Old 01-20-2018, 06:03 AM
Boba Fett
Advanced

Originally Posted by Jimmy-D
You want loud- then you want Cattless headers with side deletes. That is the answer.

If price is your concern then go with Fabspeed LT Headers and side deletes. There headers seem to be aggressively priced. There are other LT Race headers mentioned here that are also fantastic and made of some of the best materials but you have to pay more. There is an *** for every seat once you determine your criteria.
totally funny you brought up Fabspeed as that is the brand I am leaning toward.

is there a such thing as deleting side and front? Forgive me, I am brand new to this brand.
Old 01-20-2018, 10:52 AM
Jimmy-D
Race Director

Originally Posted by Boba Fett

totally funny you brought up Fabspeed as that is the brand I am leaning toward.

is there a such thing as deleting side and front? Forgive me, I am brand new to this brand.
You would not want that. Delete the sides but keep the rear especially if you will be driving on the street.
Old 01-20-2018, 12:47 PM
Dougr743
Pro

Received 110 Likes on 74 Posts

Originally Posted by meaker
Hey Doug, I would double check with Hendrick about warranty issues with headers. They have gave me the vibe that it would draw a red flag if the issue could be possible link to the headers.
That being said, I would love to run the dundon race header but NC and their inspection.
They never seemed to have any problems with bypasses.
By the way I saw you last week in that pretty red .2 getting off 77 at exit 82c.
Hey, thanks, been trying to put miles on it, but our weather is not helping I want a full system but will prob only get a bypass unless Albie says its a go for warranty issues. I don't have to worry about inspection, but whats your plan on exhaust? We will have to plan a mountain run this summer.
Old 01-20-2018, 01:06 PM
GRPerformance
Platinum Dealership
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 115 Likes on 55 Posts

Here is an example of our 991.1 GT3 exhaust on our customer Ken's car from Seattle area! It sounds amazing.

View this post on Instagram

Here is also an example of our 911R with with the system on it stationary.

View this post on Instagram

For more information on our system the link to our website is - https://www.grahamrahalperformance.c...bypass-exhaust

Contact me for more info gr@grahamrahalperformance.com! Thank you

Old 01-20-2018, 05:36 PM
Jimmy-D
Race Director

Not to steal from this thread but I am putting up my RSS X-Pipe for sale. It only has 1200 miles. It is in phenomenal condition. I have decided to go another route. Price is $800 delivered in US. Can ship it next Sat.

If interested PM me. Going to list in the classifieds here.
Old 01-21-2018, 12:18 AM
meaker
Three Wheelin'

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by Dougr743
Hey, thanks, been trying to put miles on it, but our weather is not helping I want a full system but will prob only get a bypass unless Albie says its a go for warranty issues. I don't have to worry about inspection, but whats your plan on exhaust? We will have to plan a mountain run this summer.
Let me know what Albie says. I have a GMG bypass from my. 1 still but thing on selling and trying another brand. Probably a RRS. I really like to do full length headers some day.
Mountain drive would be awesome. I was really hoping my car would be here in time for the spring Smokies but not looking like that's going to happen.
Old 01-22-2018, 03:54 AM
flyboyx999
Track Day

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Dougr743
you can come check out my Dundon Header when I put it on next week, had it for 2 months now but never had the time to install it.
Old 01-22-2018, 04:31 AM
Boba Fett
Advanced

Originally Posted by Jimmy-D
Not to steal from this thread but I am putting up my RSS X-Pipe for sale. It only has 1200 miles. It is in phenomenal condition. I have decided to go another route. Price is $800 delivered in US. Can ship it next Sat.

If interested PM me. Going to list in the classifieds here.
what finish?

Quick Reply: Best Exhaust for a 991.2 GT3