Sponsored by:

Glistening Perfection Group Buy

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2017, 05:00 PM
0to60
Three Wheelin'

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by MoeMistry
Appreciate your honest feedback. It's just good business practice for us, something we've been doing for years.

We are not like other shops, and invest a huge amount of energy into the "experience", not simply just the installation or the detail work.

We are extremely dedicated to our clients and our business revolves around them.

Deposit simply locks in a date for us to plan around. It's a gesture showing the client is just as committed as we are to their project.

We are not a high-volume operation and this helps us to make sure products and materials are pre-ordered, outside vendors, if necessary, are booked, and we actually start doing things like pre-printing patterns for the ppf, coordinate your loaner car car if needed, etc.

So, a lot of pre-planning.

I hope that helps a little...once in a while a potential client has hesitations, like you, but as you know if you research, we have been around for over 20 years, and have very positive reputation in the community.

Your money is safe and will be returned should anything happen.
I have had Detailing Dynamics work on about a half dozen cars of mine. I used to live in NY, but now In the Las Vegas area, and still have them work on my cars, guess I’m loyal to the point of insanity. While Detailing Dynamics is the best in the East, I have no doubt that you Moe are the best in the West. Only a suggestion, don’t ask for a 50% deposit, as I have never been asked by any shop to deposit 50% prior to work. A customer that makes an appointment for your level of work will not cancel. I cannot think of any service that asks for such a high deposit, only a suggestion to consider going forward. As far a gesture, 10% would be reasonable, while 50% is more than a gesture. Why stop at 50%, why not 100% deposit ?
Old 11-27-2017, 05:33 PM
MoeMistry
Premium Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 698 Likes on 366 Posts

Originally Posted by 0to60
I have had Detailing Dynamics work on about a half dozen cars of mine. I used to live in NY, but now In the Las Vegas area, and still have them work on my cars, guess I’m loyal to the point of insanity. While Detailing Dynamics is the best in the East, I have no doubt that you Moe are the best in the West. Only a suggestion, don’t ask for a 50% deposit, as I have never been asked by any shop to deposit 50% prior to work. A customer that makes an appointment for your level of work will not cancel. I cannot think of any service that asks for such a high deposit, only a suggestion to consider going forward. As far a gesture, 10% would be reasonable, while 50% is more than a gesture. Why stop at 50%, why not 100% deposit ?
This obviously doesn’t apply to you because you sound like a nice guy, but you’d be surprised of how some would “book” an appointment and then not show up...even at our level.

We haven’t had that problem in years, and I believe the deposit has a lot to do with that.

To keep an even playing field, the standard 50% deposit has worked well for us, and it hasn’t been a deal breaker.

An added bonus of the deposit request, more often than not, clients end up doing more than the original scope of work...audio upgrades, more PPF coverage, repainting of panels on cars that aren’t new, etc.

In fact, a project in this group buy went from a bumper repaint, to a full front repaint. Since we had the 50% deposit, I didn’t request additional money even though new work added 50% to the cost of the entire project.

I believe that’s the level of customer service at our caliber. We just want to focus on doing our craft, and not worry about the monetary portion.

in the automotive business, and small businesses alike, I’ve seen many shops “rush” work out because of cash flow needs. We are cushioned from that because we run a healthy business, and that deposit plays a big role in that secret to success.
Old 11-27-2017, 06:01 PM
0to60
Three Wheelin'

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

Any informed consumer will know you Moe as a one of the top detalers/PPF. I know of your work and any high end car owner would be lucky to have you work on their car. I admire and appreciate your work as I am an obsessed nut when it comes to Detailing and PPF, lots of cheaper options, but your skill is worth the price. If I wasn’t so loyal to Detailing Dynamics I would be proud to have you work on my cars. Much respect for the very few shops that exist on your level.
Old 11-27-2017, 06:04 PM
MoeMistry
Premium Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by 0to60
Any informed consumer will know you Moe as a one of the top detalers/PPF. I know of your work and any high end car owner would be lucky to have you work on their car. I admire and appreciate your work as I am an obsessed nut when it comes to Detailing and PPF, lots of cheaper options, but your skill is worth the price. If I wasn’t so loyal to Detailing Dynamics I would be proud to have you work on my cars. Much respect for the very few shops that exist on your level.
Thank you Sir
Old 11-27-2017, 06:16 PM
RUF RS
Burning Brakes

Received 309 Likes on 154 Posts

Many of you are probably familiar with Moe @ Glistening Perfection, as well as the superb quality of his work. I was lucky enough to be part of a 'GROUP BUY' on my 2014 GT3.1....AND, since I am about take delivery of my (Miami Blue) .2, I thought I would start a thread, and try to get a group buy going (with discount) for our GT3.2's.

I can't give details of the exact discount, but it is well worth signing up for! If you are in So. Cal, and thinking about pricing for clear bra, tinting, nano coating and hardware installation,I promise it is WELL WORTH contacting Moe, and/or getting on the list for a group buy discount on our GT3.2's.

If you're interested, please add your name to the below group buy list.

Here's a link to Moe's web site, and NOTE: he SPECIALIZES in Porsche....
http://www.glisteningperfection.com

Go ahead and add your name to the thread if interested, and/or shoot a PM or email to Moe!

1. Steven Schulman
2. Brandon G
3. Evan H.
4. Jim L
5. Grant P
6. Goin2drt
7. Hayn911gt3
8. Mass27
Old 11-27-2017, 06:46 PM
goofballdeluxe
Rennlist Member

Received 150 Likes on 97 Posts

Originally Posted by RUF RS
Many of you are probably familiar with Moe @ Glistening Perfection, as well as the superb quality of his work. I was lucky enough to be part of a 'GROUP BUY' on my 2014 GT3.1....AND, since I am about take delivery of my (Miami Blue) .2, I thought I would start a thread, and try to get a group buy going (with discount) for our GT3.2's.

I can't give details of the exact discount, but it is well worth signing up for! If you are in So. Cal, and thinking about pricing for clear bra, tinting, nano coating and hardware installation,I promise it is WELL WORTH contacting Moe, and/or getting on the list for a group buy discount on our GT3.2's.

Go ahead and add your name to the thread if interested, and/or shoot a PM or email to Moe!

1. Steven Schulman
2. Brandon G
3. Evan H.
4. Jim L
5. Grant P
6. Goin2drt
7. Hayn911gt3
8. Mass27
9. goofballdeluxe
I have already paid Moe his 50% deposit and am adding myself to your list. We're now 2 more people away from a 10% discount...who else is in??
Old 11-29-2017, 10:16 PM
RUF RS
Burning Brakes

Default 2 more

I just scheduled my my GT3.2 appointment with Moe, and he said we need 2 more to get to 10%.....I thought we had 9? I will confirm count with Moe, but it you're on the fence....JUMP IN NOW TO SAVE THE $$$$$$...!!!

YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED.....
Old 11-30-2017, 12:43 PM
goofballdeluxe
Rennlist Member

Received 150 Likes on 97 Posts

I just scheduled my my GT3.2 appointment with Moe, and he said we need 2 more to get to 10%.....I thought we had 9? I will confirm count with Moe, but it you're on the fence....JUMP IN NOW TO SAVE THE $$$$$$...!!!

YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED.....
We have 9, but I think it's 5% for the first 10 guys to sign up, so at 11 it bumps up to 10%
Old 12-02-2017, 10:32 AM
MoeMistry
Premium Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Default Goin2dirt GT3 project

Here's a few highlights of this project.

LOTS of microscrtches and swirls needed paint correction to bring out the brilliance in the finish: This is very typical of what we so.

Our Operating Room

Once paint is corrected, we focused on clear bra installtion

Rockers were pretty dirty once we removed the trim to prep for clear bra

That's not a new rocker trim...it's just been steam cleaned and conditioned to perfection

Custom headlight clear bra...undetecticble installtion as the film goes to the very edge of headlight

Last edited by MoeMistry; 12-02-2017 at 10:48 AM.
Old 12-02-2017, 11:32 AM
MoeMistry
Premium Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Default Grant P's 991 Turbo

This project will demonstrate the gamut of what we're able to do here at GP. As you will see, this project is truly a labor of love and expertise in Porsche and workmanship.

Project started out as front bumper needing to be repainted because of a VERY poor repaint by previous owner. It has now turned into a full front repaint and mirrros.

Fog lights weren't even removed to repaint bumper

Paint wasn't too great on rest of car...desperate need of paint correction

In the OR and will soon be as good as new

It's the small details that make a job done right. Most paint these mirrors in once piece. Well....that's not acceptable at GP...we take the tome to disassemble mirror in the three separate pieces to be painted individually...just as the factory did

We clean the parts so body shop has less labor and can focus on a perfect paint job

Old 12-02-2017, 12:01 PM
Gasol1
Intermediate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I’m bringing mine in to Moe Monday! Bump for 2 more...
Old 12-02-2017, 01:06 PM
RUF RS
Burning Brakes

Good morning!! I count 10 signed up now! Moe, is that right? Are we good to go on 10%?

1. Steven Schulman (RUF RS)
2. Brandon G
3. Evan H.
4. Jim L
5. Grant P
6. Goin2drt
7. Hayn911gt3
8. Mass27
9. Goofballdeluxe
10.Gasol1
Old 12-02-2017, 01:29 PM
MoeMistry
Premium Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Good morning!! I count 10 signed up now! Moe, is that right? Are we good to go on 10%?
11+ gets us to the 10% mark.

One member on list hasn’t gotten back to me regarding interest; he simply added his name to list.

everyone else on list is confirmed and has arranged for deposit.

i will pm again, that member who hasn’t confirmed, and get back to you guys.
Old 12-02-2017, 04:51 PM
Stevie 77 930
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Moe,

PM sent

Thanks
Old 12-02-2017, 06:46 PM
MoeMistry
Premium Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by Stevie 77 930
Moe,

PM sent

Thanks
PM sent

In case there was confusion, it’s not just GT3 or Porsche...group buy valid on any vehicle.

i’ve cross posted on Rennlist, but you guys are welcome to post it anywhere else.

Quick Reply: Glistening Perfection Group Buy