Sponsored by:

Porsche should have a customer ordering status tool

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2017, 12:08 PM
Todd B

Rennlist Member

Received 433 Likes on 325 Posts
Default Porsche should have a customer ordering status tool

Ordered a F150 back in August and have been able to check the status of my order via the web. The Ford status page also lists the complete build. All I needed was the order number/name or VIN to check the status. I know BMW has a tool. So why doesn't Porsche? I now the dealers have a tool but I would think in this day and age a customer facing tool could be created. It would be nice to be able to track the status without bugging my poor SA, he doesn't mind. But still.
Attached Images  
Old 10-27-2017, 12:09 PM
Icutyou
Racer

Received 58 Likes on 14 Posts

Agreed!
I was actually quite surprised it doesn't exist.
Part of me is a little happy that I don't have something to obsessively check. But the rest of me wants the option!
Old 10-27-2017, 07:01 PM
Bossing
Rennlist Member

Received 89 Likes on 45 Posts

Not everything can be tracked on Ford's COTUS online.... often the SVT/Ford Performance units cannot be tracked online. My ex-Focus RS and GT350R production were all untrackable on COTUS but my Raptor was..... go figure. Similar to Porsche's PVMS, I had to periodically check in with my SA so he can track it internally at the Ford dealership.

But I do agree a reliable online consumer order tracking should be present for all Porsche vehicles.

Quick Reply: Porsche should have a customer ordering status tool