991 GT3, GT3RS, GT2RS and 911R 2012-2019
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Two .2s available

Old 10-24-2017, 06:18 PM
bluehorseshoe
Three Wheelin'

Received 444 Likes on 178 Posts

Just called dealer on this. One Miami Blue PDK “maybe” available. 918 guy, thinks he wants Touring instead. Sounds like it’s already a sold unit and the dealer will help flip it. Sales guy told me that “he’ll probably want over sticker.”
Old 10-24-2017, 08:02 PM
-eztrader-
Rennlist Member

Received 250 Likes on 136 Posts

Originally Posted by bluehorseshoe
Just called dealer on this. One Miami Blue PDK “maybe” available. 918 guy, thinks he wants Touring instead. Sounds like it’s already a sold unit and the dealer will help flip it. Sales guy told me that “he’ll probably want over sticker.”
Probably weren't any other local customers in Chicago they could've allocated these to.

haha
Old 10-24-2017, 08:08 PM
tasman
Race Car

Received 125 Likes on 87 Posts

Originally Posted by -eztrader-
Probably weren't any other local customers in Chicago they could've allocated these to.

haha
So true. LOL
Old 10-24-2017, 08:09 PM
tstafford
Rennlist Member

Received 1,080 Likes on 619 Posts

Nice to see some cars actually arriving. Buddy of mine saw one at the Huntsville store and said it's just beautiful in person. (He was there dealing with his blown .1 motor. . . .)
Old 10-24-2017, 08:15 PM
Jimmy-D
Race Director

Received 1,382 Likes on 719 Posts

Originally Posted by tasman
So true. LOL
Surprising.- really not their style

They are a real great Dealership. Have always treated me well. I feel like they care when you show up there and service your car ect. They have a great service Dept. and one of their Master Mechanics, Bill, is a great guy and always tries to work on my car. There also not afraid to think out of the box.

Their GM, Bruce, and Sales Manager, Pharis, are also very approachable. They do not pretend like they walk on water.
Old 10-24-2017, 10:52 PM
raysmd
Instructor

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Just to let you know. They offered one of the black ones to me about 3-4 weeks ago with a 30k premium. Not sure if it was yours or another one.

Originally Posted by Jimmy-D

They are a real great Dealership. Have always treated me well. I feel like they care when you show up there and service your car ect. They have a great service Dept. and one of their Master Mechanics, Bill, is a great guy and always tries to work on my car. There also not afraid to think out of the box.

Their GM, Bruce, and Sales Manager, Pharis, are also very approachable. They do not pretend like they walk on water.
Old 10-24-2017, 10:53 PM
tasman
Race Car

Received 125 Likes on 87 Posts

Originally Posted by Jimmy-D

Jimmy

Exchange is probably a great dealer, I have no idea. My comment wasn't directed at them just the frustration that cars seem to be popping up at dealers with ADM's. There are many of us who would like an allocation to spec who can't get them and these type of things just rub salt in the wounds. IMHO the system is broken.

My dealer who I thought was a good dealer decided to get greedy and jump on the ADM band wagon. I said no thanks. Seems to be a lot more dealers doing that this time around.

Looking forward to hearing how you like yours compared to your GT4 when it comes in.

Tal

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Two .2s available