Notices
991 GT3, GT3RS, GT2RS and 911R 2012-2019
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

The official 991.2 GT3 owners pictures thread...

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2018, 11:45 PM
Sierra Mike
Instructor

Received 20 Likes on 11 Posts

Collected my 'Hot Wheels' spec on Sunday:

Old 02-03-2018, 02:00 AM
Nick
Rennlist Member

Received 128 Likes on 58 Posts

I love the color and contrast. The wheels coordinated the calipers and the red stripe seats. Very original and attractive. Well done!
Old 02-03-2018, 04:35 AM
hayn911gt3
Racer

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Very nice combo! Congrats!
Old 02-03-2018, 07:46 AM
RFGGT3
Burning Brakes

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

Beauty, congrats and enjoy.
Old 02-03-2018, 11:08 AM
meaker
Three Wheelin'

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by GT3 KSA
Hard to beat the stock wheel though, i know tou are going to say HRE 101 or BBS FIR but still to me the OEM GT3 wheels look better
I agree.
Old 02-03-2018, 11:58 AM
GT3 KSA
Three Wheelin'

Received 173 Likes on 99 Posts

Originally Posted by Sierra Mike

Never liked red and blue (pepsi combo) but this one works well as the red highlights are not over done

congrats
Old 02-03-2018, 01:30 PM
ajag
Rennlist Member

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Grats, the color combo works well. The red pinstripe on the black wheels really demarcate it well.

Old 02-03-2018, 02:57 PM
0to60
Three Wheelin'

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

WOW, looks perfect. What color is that ?
Old 02-03-2018, 04:10 PM
neurotic
Rennlist Member

Received 545 Likes on 261 Posts

Originally Posted by 0to60
SBM
Old 02-03-2018, 04:27 PM
Macduc
Rennlist Member

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Congrats - that is a beautiful looking combo. The SBM / black always looks great and the red interior looks awesome. Enjoy

Old 02-03-2018, 04:32 PM
Jamie140
Nordschleife Master

Received 709 Likes on 336 Posts

You've got ***** for ordering that. I never would have. I can't believe how well those colours go together! Well done!
Old 02-03-2018, 08:53 PM
Sierra Mike
Instructor

Received 20 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by Nick
I love the color and contrast. The wheels coordinated the calipers and the red stripe seats. Very original and attractive. Well done!
Thank you very much Nick. I'm very happy with how the car turned out. You were right though. It's much louder than the 991.1 and the Bose was be useful unless I'm sitting in traffic!

Originally Posted by hayn911gt3
Very nice combo! Congrats!
Originally Posted by RFGGT3
Beauty, congrats and enjoy.
Originally Posted by 0to60
Thank you! The colour is Sapphire Blue Metallic. UK dealers were given a choice of PTS or an increased allocation. They wisely took an increased allocation otherwise I would have gone PTS.

Originally Posted by GT3 KSA
Never liked red and blue ( pepsi combo) but this one works well as the red highlights are not over done
congrats
Thank you! I never thought about the combination in terms of Pepsi but you're so right. I'll have to share that with my dealer

Originally Posted by ajag
Grats, the color combo works well. The red pinstripe on the black wheels really demarcate it well.
Originally Posted by Macduc
Congrats - that is a beautiful looking combo. The SBM / black always looks great and the red interior looks awesome. Enjoy

Originally Posted by Jamie140
You've got ***** for ordering that. I never would have. I can't believe how well those colours go together! Well done!
Thank you very much! I have to admit that I was a little uncertain about the combination but decided to go for it and locked it in. Only then did I start looking across the internet to see if anyone else had ordered the same combination. I found maybe two other cars and the pictures weren't great. I thought I may have made a mistake but there was nothing I could do at that point. As the delivery date loomed, I grew more anxious but my dealer tried to reassure me that it would be fine. When the car arrived one month early, the dealer said that he'd send me pictures but later said that he wouldn't because he didn't want to spoil the experience of me seeing the car for the first time. However, he did tell me that it looked great. It's only when the covers came off that I saw the car for the first time. My 12 year old nephew, and partner in crime, and I were both in awe. My nephew promptly told the dealer that he had the exact same car on Forza Horizon 3 while I continued to just ogle the car. I'm so happy with the way the car looks and feel privileged to drive such an amazing car let alone own it. It's early days but this could be a keeper.
Old 02-03-2018, 10:51 PM
Alan C.
Rennlist Member

Received 983 Likes on 509 Posts

Great looking build. Congratulations!
Old 02-03-2018, 11:01 PM
Garydose
Advanced

Received 16 Likes on 12 Posts

Getting the wheels in satin aluminium really makes this new GT3 pop and sit very confidently, a great look.
Old 02-04-2018, 01:06 AM
Cyrek
Pro

Received 23 Likes on 8 Posts

Thank you very much Nick. I'm very happy with how the car turned out. You were right though. It's much louder than the 991.1 and the Bose was be useful unless I'm sitting in traffic!

Thank you! The colour is Sapphire Blue Metallic. UK dealers were given a choice of PTS or an increased allocation. They wisely took an increased allocation otherwise I would have gone PTS.

Thank you! I never thought about the combination in terms of Pepsi but you're so right. I'll have to share that with my dealer

Thank you very much! I have to admit that I was a little uncertain about the combination but decided to go for it and locked it in. Only then did I start looking across the internet to see if anyone else had ordered the same combination. I found maybe two other cars and the pictures weren't great. I thought I may have made a mistake but there was nothing I could do at that point. As the delivery date loomed, I grew more anxious but my dealer tried to reassure me that it would be fine. When the car arrived one month early, the dealer said that he'd send me pictures but later said that he wouldn't because he didn't want to spoil the experience of me seeing the car for the first time. However, he did tell me that it looked great. It's only when the covers came off that I saw the car for the first time. My 12 year old nephew, and partner in crime, and I were both in awe. My nephew promptly told the dealer that he had the exact same car on Forza Horizon 3 while I continued to just ogle the car. I'm so happy with the way the car looks and feel privileged to drive such an amazing car let alone own it. It's early days but this could be a keeper.
i love it.

Here’s my Pixar toon before wrap.

....it goes without saying that Rivera Turbo is sick

Quick Reply: The official 991.2 GT3 owners pictures thread...