The official 991.2 GT3 owners pictures thread... - Page 4 - Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums

Notices
991 GT3 GT3RS and 911R
Sponsored by:

The official 991.2 GT3 owners pictures thread...

Old 10-24-2017, 09:40 AM
  #46  
JCR-Porsche
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

 
JCR-Porsche's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: UK
Posts: 85
Default

Originally Posted by WenigerAberBeser View Post
WOW! Miami Blue has been growing on me lately and pulling me away from Guards Red. Your spec would be my ideal. How did you spec the interior?
Interior I went for 918 Buckets, grey accent, yellow belts, white dials, Full carbon pack and extended Alcantara where possible.. CS cage will be painted yellow to match the calipers & belts

Originally Posted by RealityGT View Post
I see nipples! Are you in north america?
Were UK based
JCR-Porsche is offline  
Old 10-24-2017, 09:53 AM
  #47  
GT3 KSA
Addict
Rennlist Member
 
GT3 KSA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 1,148
Default

Originally Posted by Colin G


Picked up the manual spec beast over the weekend. Agate Grey, PCCBs with a few other extras.



any interior shots you can share? Any exterior shots showing front with wheels in same pic as well you can share?

Your side skirts are painted in agate too right? Love the look of the side skirts painted.
GT3 KSA is online now  
Old 10-24-2017, 10:56 AM
  #48  
WenigerAberBeser
Addict
Rennlist Member
 
WenigerAberBeser's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 475
Default

Originally Posted by JCR-Porsche View Post
Interior I went for 918 Buckets, grey accent, yellow belts, white dials, Full carbon pack and extended Alcantara where possible.. CS cage will be painted yellow to match the calipers & belts
More pics will be welcome!
WenigerAberBeser is offline  
Old 10-24-2017, 10:59 AM
  #49  
goin2drt
Addict
Rennlist Member
 
goin2drt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Orange County
Posts: 2,457
Default

Painted side skirts look awesome and a must.

All these silver wheels are looking good. Didn't think I would like them but wow, cool. Still no pics of the platinum wheels which I can't wait to see.

Oh and that GBM is stunning how it changes colors so much in different lighting.
goin2drt is offline  
Old 10-24-2017, 11:32 AM
  #50  
GT3RS
User
 
GT3RS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: UK
Posts: 68
Default

Make sure you wrap those skirts they look too nice to chip
GT3RS is offline  
Old 10-24-2017, 01:27 PM
  #51  
johnny2five
Addict
Rennlist Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 799
Default

I think Bossing has single-handedly increased GBM's order rate. I now have to spend another $720 when I was perfectly happy with GR before these pics. Thanks a lot
johnny2five is online now  
Old 10-24-2017, 01:29 PM
  #52  
Bossing
Addict
Rennlist Member
Thread Starter
 
Bossing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 1,142
Default

Originally Posted by johnny2five View Post
I think Bossing has single-handedly increased GBM's order rate. I now have to spend another $720 when I was perfectly happy with GR before these pics. Thanks a lot


Noooooo.... keep the take rate on GBM on the low side please.

It's such a boring drab cement battleship primer gray sky like color... honestly it is!

How about an interior shot this time around....



I have a battery tender plugged in... this also has the zero coast optional brushed anthracite aluminum trim which ironically matches the standard striping on the seats. I like the striping alot and I know others here despise it.... but to each his own of course.

Last edited by Bossing; 10-24-2017 at 01:46 PM.
Bossing is offline  
Old 10-24-2017, 01:54 PM
  #53  
manitou202
Addict
Rennlist Member
 
manitou202's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Manitou Springs, CO
Posts: 728
Default

Moved.....

Last edited by manitou202; 10-24-2017 at 02:25 PM. Reason: Moved to different thread.
manitou202 is offline  
Old 10-24-2017, 01:59 PM
  #54  
WenigerAberBeser
Addict
Rennlist Member
 
WenigerAberBeser's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 475
Default

Originally Posted by Bossing View Post


Noooooo.... keep the take rate on GBM on the low side please.

It's such a boring drab cement battleship primer gray sky like color... honestly it is!

How about an interior shot this time around....



I have a battery tender plugged in... this also has the zero coast optional brushed anthracite aluminum trim which ironically matches the standard striping on the seats. I like the striping alot and I know others here despise it.... but to each his own of course.
Nice, I was curious to know if the trim and striping colors would clash. Looks like they match pretty well.
WenigerAberBeser is offline  
Old 10-24-2017, 02:17 PM
  #55  
Bossing
Addict
Rennlist Member
Thread Starter
 
Bossing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 1,142
Default

Originally Posted by WenigerAberBeser View Post
Nice, I was curious to know if the trim and striping colors would clash. Looks like they match pretty well.
They match very well. Those standard lighter gray striping on the buckets are raised Alcantara actually and feels/looks high quality. The brushed anthracite alum trim complements it perfectly... it's not too light nor too dark.
Bossing is offline  
Old 10-24-2017, 02:27 PM
  #56  
DesmoSD
User
 
DesmoSD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 769
Default

Originally Posted by Bossing View Post


Noooooo.... keep the take rate on GBM on the low side please.

It's such a boring drab cement battleship primer gray sky like color... honestly it is!

How about an interior shot this time around....



I have a battery tender plugged in... this also has the zero coast optional brushed anthracite aluminum trim which ironically matches the standard striping on the seats. I like the striping alot and I know others here despise it.... but to each his own of course.
Nice touch with the blue bits! It add a bit more detail to the interior
DesmoSD is online now  
Old 10-24-2017, 02:51 PM
  #57  
Bossing
Addict
Rennlist Member
Thread Starter
 
Bossing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 1,142
Default

Originally Posted by DesmoSD View Post
Nice touch with the blue bits! It add a bit more detail to the interior
You're kidding right?

They're the factory plastic protective wrapping I haven't peeled off just yet...
Bossing is offline  
Old 10-24-2017, 03:11 PM
  #58  
DesmoSD
User
 
DesmoSD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 769
Default

Originally Posted by Bossing View Post
You're kidding right?

They're the factory plastic protective wrapping I haven't peeled off just yet...
Of course I was, hence the I thought you were being a little patriotic with the red sport chrono, white phone charger and Voodoo blue trim pieces. haha
DesmoSD is online now  
Old 10-24-2017, 03:23 PM
  #59  
Bossing
Addict
Rennlist Member
Thread Starter
 
Bossing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 1,142
Default

Originally Posted by DesmoSD View Post
Of course I was, hence the I thought you were being a little patriotic with the red sport chrono, white phone charger and Voodoo blue trim pieces. haha
Lol.... a little but I opted for the Ronald McDonald tribute.
Bossing is offline  
Old 10-24-2017, 04:50 PM
  #60  
GT3 KSA
Addict
Rennlist Member
 
GT3 KSA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 1,148
Default

Originally Posted by goin2drt
Painted side skirts look awesome and a must.

All these silver wheels are looking good. Didn't think I would like them but wow, cool. Still no pics of the platinum wheels which I can't wait to see.

Oh and that GBM is stunning how it changes colors so much in different lighting.
Platinum wheel for you
Attached Images  
GT3 KSA is online now  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: The official 991.2 GT3 owners pictures thread...


Contact Us Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: