Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Porsche North Houston Raising the Bar For Service

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2017, 05:09 PM
kavocat
Rennlist Member

Received 69 Likes on 24 Posts

I bought my 981 Spyder from John Wright at PNH. Great guy and an exceptional transaction. Highly recommend!
Old 09-29-2017, 01:46 PM
Sean in Texas
Rennlist Member

Received 92 Likes on 40 Posts

Originally Posted by RDM2418
Yes, I have a touring model coming in Dec. I don't think they charge anyone over MSRP. I haven't heard of any Houston dealer doing that.
Momentum does...or tried to...when I was shopping for my .1
It was a bad experience and I'll leave it at that.

I have had good luck so far with PNH. I deal with Rodger, but they all seem like quality folks.

Billy sold me my E92 M3 when he was still at Momentum on the west side.
Old 09-29-2017, 02:25 PM
WernerE
Three Wheelin'

Received 263 Likes on 141 Posts

Originally Posted by RDM2418
Thank you! We'll have to start a get out the vote effort! PNH has never asked me to fill out a review online on Yelp or do anything like that. I've gotten the surveys from Porsche, but I don't know where that data goes. I've never filled out a yelp review or other online review. Do you have to be a yelp member?

I wonder what data points Porsche buyers look at when purchasing a car. I found out about Rennlist from a friend. The search tool, the data on prior posts, etc., provide good background for some of the comments. I put up my story mainly because I was impressed how the dealer handled the whole situation - just gave me confidence that it would end up the right way. And it did.

As Martin points out, there are a lot of dealers there who wouldn't have done the same.
Porsche collects customer surveys to reward (or punish) its dealers. Unfortunately, factory surveys don't reach you and me. Also, the factories are knee deep into the dealership operations -- the idea that factories would do a better job running a dealership overlook this fact.

Finally, as more and more business shifts toward the internet, online reviews are increasingly important. Porsche of North Houston sounds like a great business, but the relatively small # of online reviews aren't telling this story with much conviction.
Old 09-30-2017, 12:30 AM
17bhub
Rennlist Member

Location: Where I get the fresh scent of spent Jet Fuel & see Cold Smoke!
Received 36 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by misterwaterfall
Confirms everything that I've heard about them. Wish that I was closer, but CJ's spot is close enough.
CJ by far the best of all the dealers (not to take away anything from the op).
Old 09-30-2017, 12:48 AM
Houston GT3
Racer

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Default First Class Dealorship

Roger in particular & the dealership as a whole has treated me like a king. The service department has also squeezed me in on numerous 11th hour (day before the track) service needs. I have confidence that they will continue to meet my GT car desires even though I have not bought a ton of cars from them. PNH gets my vote & recomendation.
Old 09-30-2017, 01:54 AM
gooner
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

couldn't agree more with the comments - i bought a 964 from John at PNH - great service and my title was lost on delivery here - he sorted it asap - 2nd car bought from them

Quick Reply: Porsche North Houston Raising the Bar For Service