Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

CCX seats.

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2017, 12:04 PM
Carrara Design
Former Vendor

Received 364 Likes on 158 Posts

Some pretty cool things you can do with CXX! We have done renderings for a few people here of some cool CXX seat options. Very cool specs are on their way for the 991.2 generation of GT cars.
Old 09-20-2017, 12:11 PM
Yippiekiaye
Rennlist Member

Received 2,260 Likes on 945 Posts

Originally Posted by NS2 Media
Some pretty cool things you can do with CXX! We have done renderings for a few people here of some cool CXX seat options. Very cool specs are on their way for the 991.2 generation of GT cars.

Do you have some pics or links? I'm 99% sure I'm gonna do this for my car.
Old 09-20-2017, 12:41 PM
STALKER99
Three Wheelin'

Received 220 Likes on 144 Posts

Originally Posted by Yippiekiaye
+1.

Not sure if you want to share. 😎
Old 09-20-2017, 01:18 PM
Carrara Design
Former Vendor

The majority of the one's we have done so far- the clients are requesting remain private.

Here are two fun ones we did, however!

This one is an ultra-classy GT2 RS interior with Espresso Leather and Cream Alcantara.

And this one is a sporty GT3 interior with inspiration taken from the Honda S2000 CR.

Old 09-20-2017, 01:20 PM
Yippiekiaye
Rennlist Member

Received 2,260 Likes on 945 Posts

The majority of the one's we have done so far- the clients are requesting remain private.

This one is an ultra-classy GT2 RS interior with Espresso Leather and Cream Alcantara.

And this one is a sporty GT3 interior with inspiration taken from the Honda S2000 CR.

I apologize for being a bit obtuse but do you work for Porsche or is this a 3rd party service? Would you mind explaining a bit more about the process and how it works to get this designed and built by porsche?

TY
Old 09-20-2017, 01:37 PM
Carrara Design
Former Vendor

I apologize for being a bit obtuse but do you work for Porsche or is this a 3rd party service? Would you mind explaining a bit more about the process and how it works to get this designed and built by porsche?

TY
We are a third party service.

Typically for CXX interior customization, the way it works is:

1. We are contacted by an individual with a Porsche on order, and they have been approved for custom CXX options.
2. We create renderings based on either real world photos of the interior, or use Porsche's configurator images. Being that we are third party, we can render literally any possible combination, and use any materials.
3. The customer decides on their favorite combination of materials and options, and presents the renderings to Porsche.
4. Porsche reviews the specific options and materials, and deems what is/isn't possible. This typically is dependent upon "customer rank" in Porsche's eyes, as well as the timing of the build date.
5. We revise renderings as needed to fit Porsche's ultimatum on what is/isn't possible.

Essentially we are providing customers with additional visual assistance, and an upper hand when bargaining with Porsche over options.
Old 09-20-2017, 03:31 PM
tims16m
Racer

Received 103 Likes on 42 Posts

Originally Posted by sechsgang
Actually that would look sick in a GT silver car, not sure if it fits as well with the black for some reason, but that's just me. Kind of a too much going on for black thing btw the black the red and the houndstooth.
It would look similar to this?
Attached Images   
The following users liked this post:
heshalosny (03-30-2024)
Old 09-20-2017, 03:52 PM
CAlexio
Race Director

Received 1,963 Likes on 915 Posts

TY
This is better than Porsche when you go for a Cxx appointment, they don't have the capability to donthis, and it's up to Yana in atl or one of her colleagues in LA to try their hand at photoshop. Absurd.. they should just hire Nick and Anthony
Old 09-20-2017, 03:58 PM
STALKER99
Three Wheelin'

Received 220 Likes on 144 Posts

Originally Posted by tims16m
It would look similar to this?

Those are nice.
Thanks.
Old 09-20-2017, 06:35 PM
Carrara Design
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by CAlexio
This is better than Porsche when you go for a Cxx appointment, they don't have the capability to donthis, and it's up to Yana in atl or one of her colleagues in LA to try their hand at photoshop. Absurd.. they should just hire Nick and Anthony
Haha- thanks Alexio! We try to make the experience on our end as seamless and satisfying as possible... But unfortunately we have no weight with the higher ups at Porsche!
Old 09-20-2017, 08:52 PM
CAlexio
Race Director

Received 1,963 Likes on 915 Posts

Haha- thanks Alexio! We try to make the experience on our end as seamless and satisfying as possible... But unfortunately we have no weight with the higher ups at Porsche!
Oh gawd, ok.. let me make a phone call to AP.. sheesh
Old 09-20-2017, 11:45 PM
JUPJAI
Burning Brakes

Received 45 Likes on 21 Posts

Can I send you my specs to do?

Jupjai@yahoo.ca
Old 09-21-2017, 09:18 AM
NateOZ
Race Car

Received 29 Likes on 22 Posts

We are a third party service.

Typically for CXX interior customization, the way it works is:

1. We are contacted by an individual with a Porsche on order, and they have been approved for custom CXX options.
2. We create renderings based on either real world photos of the interior, or use Porsche's configurator images. Being that we are third party, we can render literally any possible combination, and use any materials.
3. The customer decides on their favorite combination of materials and options, and presents the renderings to Porsche.
4. Porsche reviews the specific options and materials, and deems what is/isn't possible. This typically is dependent upon "customer rank" in Porsche's eyes, as well as the timing of the build date.
5. We revise renderings as needed to fit Porsche's ultimatum on what is/isn't possible.

Essentially we are providing customers with additional visual assistance, and an upper hand when bargaining with Porsche over options.
​​​​​​What is your current turn around time? Waiting on Porsche still - have the colors sorted out just need to decide what material goes where...
Old 09-21-2017, 11:17 AM
Carrara Design
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by NateOZ
​​​​​​What is your current turn around time? Waiting on Porsche still - have the colors sorted out just need to decide what material goes where...
For the first batch of renderings we are currently at around 3 days. I'll send you a PM with more information.
Old 09-21-2017, 11:21 AM
Carrara Design
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by CAlexio
Oh gawd, ok.. let me make a phone call to AP.. sheesh
Get cracking!

Quick Reply: CCX seats.