Sponsored by:

What Message is Porsche sending GT buyers with the new touring pkg

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2017, 09:18 PM
CAlexio
Race Director

Received 1,963 Likes on 915 Posts

Originally Posted by sechsgang
Singer alone has definitely been upping Porsche's classic rest business they are rolling out all over the country...
Rob and AP are good buddies, Porsche supports what Singer is doing. Let's just say it was interesting to see some of the Porsche AG & PCNA faces at the Singer party at Pebble last month.
Old 09-15-2017, 10:10 PM
sechsgang
Rennlist Member

Received 961 Likes on 456 Posts

Originally Posted by CAlexio
Rob and AP are good buddies, Porsche supports what Singer is doing. Let's just say it was interesting to see some of the Porsche AG & PCNA faces at the Singer party at Pebble last month.
I was there, as well as my car haha. I heard you were there from some other people but never ended up trying to figure out who you were.
Old 09-16-2017, 04:12 AM
CAlexio
Race Director

Received 1,963 Likes on 915 Posts

Originally Posted by sechsgang
I was there, as well as my car haha. I heard you were there from some other people but never ended up trying to figure out who you were.
Oh no!.. sorry to have missed you, yes there were a few of us rennlisters there. Next year we'll start the "car week" thread up again, or continue this year's, but much earlier so we can see who is where and all meet up. Singer party is always #1 on my list, lineup was insane this year. I was hoping Rob would introduce the Williams car but looks like we'll have to wait a bit longer for that crown jewel.

This is what I look like indulging my favorite fetish, doing arm curls with car parts. Today is my light weight/high reps day. I'll also try not shave until next year for ease of reference
#pleasedontdroptheweights
Attached Images  

Last edited by CAlexio; 09-16-2017 at 08:11 PM.
Old 09-16-2017, 05:42 PM
sechsgang
Rennlist Member

Received 961 Likes on 456 Posts

Originally Posted by CAlexio
Oh no!.. sorry to have missed you, yes there were a few of us rennlisters there. Next year we'll start the "car week" thread up again, or continue this year's, but much earlier so we can see who is where and all meet up. Singer party is always #1 on my list, lineup was insane this year. I was hoping Rob would introduce the Williams car but looks like we'll have to wait a bit longer for that crown jewel.

This is what I look like indulging my favorite fetish, doing arm curls with car parts. Today is my light weight/high reps day. I'll also try not shave until next year for ease of reference

Those are definitely weights you want to put down gently LOL. replacement cost must be...rather prohibitive...
Old 09-16-2017, 08:29 PM
camjan
Rennlist Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Quick Reply: What Message is Porsche sending GT buyers with the new touring pkg