Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: APR

981 Spyder - IPD Plenum and headers installed, throwing error codes now

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2016, 08:54 PM
jeanrabelais
Rennlist Member

Received 163 Likes on 94 Posts

This thread was like reading a murder mystery. Glad it all worked out for you! Great thread and congrats.
Old 07-18-2018, 07:23 PM
metalone
Racer

Received 130 Likes on 71 Posts
Default B8E04 error code

Hi,

I have also installed the IPD plenum on my 981 Spyder, and Fabspeed headers. Although all the errors related to the IPD adaptation process are gone, the 0x773 - B8E04 remains active, and from what I remember it appeared since I installed Cobb, and that was having the car on stock, without any aftermarked installed.

Do you still have the B8E04 error? does anybody knows something about it?

Thanks
Old 09-10-2019, 11:16 AM
GTS_Ninja
Instructor

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by metalone
Hi,

I have also installed the IPD plenum on my 981 Spyder, and Fabspeed headers. Although all the errors related to the IPD adaptation process are gone, the 0x773 - B8E04 remains active, and from what I remember it appeared since I installed Cobb, and that was having the car on stock, without any aftermarked installed.

Do you still have the B8E04 error? does anybody knows something about it?

Thanks

Greetings ALL,

Can anyone shed some light on the mysterious 0x773 code? I am guessing it is MAF related, but I would like to know more if possible. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Old 03-10-2020, 07:07 PM
Flatsix48
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have a 981 and recently installed Fabspeed Max Flow exhaust, IDP intake plenum with new throttle body, Fabspeeds tuning device and aftermarket air filters, all purchased from Fabspeed. I have an error code; The dash reads (Engine Control Fault). I have a ICARSOFT POR II that reads the fault as; (generic map/maf Throttle Position Correlation). The fault can be cleared with an OBD II, but 10 minutes after the engine is running it re-appears. I was told by Fabspeed to have a Porsche dealer fix the fault. Not sure if you fault code is the same. However, you may be in the same boat.....you have to go to a Porsche dealer to fix the issue.

Quick Reply: 981 Spyder - IPD Plenum and headers installed, throwing error codes now