Sponsored by: APR

GT4 Spec Help

Old 11-28-2015, 04:46 AM
Window Cleaner
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default GT4 Spec Help

Hi Guys

I just want to introduce my self, I live in Wild Southwest of England in a lovely place called Manaccan.

I have been here in another guise on the 964 forum as david@st ives, but it has proved impossible to retrieve my Log in detail (I will contact Admin to see if we can sort that, )

I have made it up the Porsche ranks, I started with a 964 C4 Cab 10 years ago, which i bought for £10k, I have still got that one and now just sits in the corner of my drive with just the odd weekend dash

Now I have just got my allocation of a GT4, my first ever brand new Porsche, as a matter of fact my first ever new car, the most money that I have ever spent on a car is £2500, apart from the 964

I just want to know how you guys would spec your GT4 ? and what advice would you give me ?, bearing in mind that I am a meanie and will have an eye on resale value in a few years, because i will definitely have to have a GT3rs one day, I have never done a track day, but would probably want to do 1 or 2 per year, the car will mostly be parked up with maybe 200 miles per week put on the clock.

I look forward to your replies

Cheers Dave

964 C4 cab
GT4

Last edited by Window Cleaner; 11-30-2015 at 04:58 PM.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: GT4 Spec Help