Notices
987 Forum Discussion about the Cayman/Boxster variants (2004-2012)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

BlownEuroz Meet & BBQ - Philly - March 26 '06

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2006, 05:18 AM
MPD47
The Carnage King
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default BlownEuroz Meet & BBQ - Philly - March 26 '06

I'm a member of the website BlownEuroz, last month Performance VW mag published a blurb about the website with a few member's cars (including mine). This coming March we're holding a Meet/BBQ/Get Together in Tyler State Park in Newton PA. Here are the event details:

Originally Posted by Turbojettamk4
if you hadn't heard of BlownEuroz, now you have. BlownEuroz is a new club which just started and we already go a lot of attention from major companies and magazines. PVW, PBMW, Eurotuner, VF-engineering, SEtuning, DynamicMotorworks. Hopefully the list will keep growing and so will the members. We are holding our first gtg/bbq on March 26 which Eurotuner is going to do a feature on. Tell your friends the more there the better time we will have. if you could could you please pass the word around. thanks.

BlownEuroz.com

The GTG/BBQ will be at Tyler State Park in Newtown,Pa (SEPA). If the location changes i will announce it.

10 mins west of trenton
20 mins from doylestown
35 mins from quakertown
45 mins north of philly
45 mins from kop
55 mins from mt. holly

Tyler State Park: 215-968-2021
101 Swamp Rd
Newtown, PA 18940, US

map:

if there is any confusion email me at Turbojettamk4@gmail.com

-PT
Right now it looks like the BlownEuroz member's will be there, along with (so far committed) ~25 people from VW Vortex, about 20 Audiworld members and some people from bimmerforums. I figured I'd invite Rennlist to come out and grill some burgers for an early spring meet outside Philly. I hope to see some of you there.