Notices

Dilemma on keeping/selling my 981 Cayman S.

Old Yesterday, 03:21 AM
FatherHoang
User

Default Dilemma on keeping/selling my 981 Cayman S.

For the past month, I have been have mixed emotions about selling my Cayman S. It is such a fun car but I want to move into something more exciting. Something that packs a mean punch. Maybe the next GT4. However, I find it difficult deciding how much to sell it for. Don't have a baseline on the price because of the amount of add-ons this car has. My Cayman has tons of modifications. GT3RS steering wheel, Recaro bucket seats, SOUL performance valved exhaust, rear carbon fiber diffuser and a few other goodies. If I could make my car more exciting, I would. Has 39k miles on it and just had a lot of warranty work done. Just don't know what else I can do to spice up this relationship.

Old Yesterday, 03:42 AM
Noah Fect
Addict
Rennlist Member

Over on Planet-9, someone was advertising a new turbo kit. That might do the trick if forced induction turns your crank.
Old Yesterday, 03:44 AM
FatherHoang
User

A turbo kit sounds cool but I would rather keep it NA. I think I'd rather put the money in and do a 4.0 swap for the extra juice.
Old Yesterday, 09:26 AM
ekam
User

Need headers, tune, intake/IPD plenum, GiroDisc, Guard LSD, etc.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: