2011 Boxster Spyder pricing - Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums

Notices

2011 Boxster Spyder pricing

Old 03-14-2019, 07:25 PM
grgallo
Addict
Rennlist Member

Default 2011 Boxster Spyder pricing

just checked March 2019 Panorama classifieds, there's a 2011 Boxster Spyder for sale (no affiliation) in VA, aqua blue/black, 31,000 miles, PDK... Priced at $43,950. Seems quite low. Thoughts?
Old 03-14-2019, 08:39 PM
2XIPA
User

Just looked at the PCA website and its not there. Sold?
Old 03-14-2019, 09:07 PM
TXshaggy
User

Yeah I saw that last month when it was active; good opportunity for a flip. Pictures weren’t that good and looked like lots of autocross with harnesses installed. Can’t remember if it had buckets....but seemed like a good deal; not surprised it went fast.
Old 03-14-2019, 11:05 PM
Marine Blue
Addict
Rennlist Member

When prices are low there’s usually a reason. Many Spyders have seen some hard miles on the track without clear bra and the paint shows it. Lots of seat bolster and interior wear too.

None of this is bad but my point is that bargains are rare and due dilligence is necessary.
Old 03-14-2019, 11:29 PM
ToasterThief
Addict
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by TXshaggy View Post
Yeah I saw that last month when it was active; good opportunity for a flip. Pictures weren’t that good and looked like lots of autocross with harnesses installed. Can’t remember if it had buckets....but seemed like a good deal; not surprised it went fast.
It was actually on the PCA website for quite a while. I'm fairly sure it had buckets. Perfect except for the PDK.

Search this Thread

Contact Us About Us Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: