Carnewal GT exhaust from placing the order, to the sound clips - Page 2 - Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums

Go Back  Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums > Water Cooled Technical Discussion Areas > 987 - 981 Forum
Reload this Page >

Carnewal GT exhaust from placing the order, to the sound clips

Notices

Carnewal GT exhaust from placing the order, to the sound clips

Old 03-13-2019, 02:13 PM
gla
User

I did the Carnewal modification by shipping my mufflers to Seattle. They were returned in just a few days and I love the sound. I had previously tried the Fabspeed cat back system and it was OK but had a slight drone at a certain RPM. Glad I kept my original exhaust. I think that the OEM sport exhaust would be my first choice, but for the money, the Carnewal is great. Hard to make a choice by listening to YouTube videos, but trust me when I say you will notice a significant sound improvement without being too loud and with absolutely no drone.. Highly recommended. My car is a 14 CS. and I have had the muffler mod for over two years now.

Search this Thread

Contact Us About Us Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: