Notices
987 Forum Discussion about the Cayman/Boxster variants (2004-2012)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Car covers

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2018, 08:23 PM
Kuro Neko
Three Wheelin'

Received 1,581 Likes on 604 Posts

I bought
one of these from Amazon one of these from Amazon

Quickly shipped, fits perfectly, and protects from more than just dust, like bicycles and other stuff my common use garage has.
No showy logo, no license plate window (I guess for street use in locations like the US?), mulit-layered, and strong.
Old 12-30-2018, 03:00 AM
Kooljess
Intermediate

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Kuro Neko
I bought one of these from Amazon.

Quickly shipped, fits perfectly, and protects from more than just dust, like bicycles and other stuff my common use garage has.
No showy logo, no license plate window (I guess for street use in locations like the US?), mulit-layered, and strong.
I have this in my Amazon Cart. Still haven't decided in buying it yet. Still looking for other car covers. But, it is promising.
Old 12-30-2018, 08:41 AM
Maverick787
Nordschleife Master

Received 2,082 Likes on 1,006 Posts

Originally Posted by dennisafrompa
Might I suggest a California duster. Cheaper and less cumbersome than a cover.
love this things I’ve used it for years, and I dust my cars off post drives minus no moisture is on the car just dust. Very lightly and park it, and after a few weeks can may ave some dust simply just dust the car never any issues. The wife’s car is black and no issues either. I have car covers and they stay in the bags. Good luck, and also I wax my cars after each wash.
Old 12-31-2018, 08:47 PM
DBH
Three Wheelin'

Received 430 Likes on 290 Posts

Originally Posted by Kooljess
I hear so many horror stories regarding using California Duster...just saying.
I've used these for years on multiple cars. Use only when dusty and run lightly over the surface. Never a problem on either light or dark colors...just sayin'.
Old 12-31-2018, 09:39 PM
Kuro Neko
Three Wheelin'

Received 1,581 Likes on 604 Posts

Originally Posted by Kooljess
I have this in my Amazon Cart. Still haven't decided in buying it yet. Still looking for other car covers. But, it is promising.
I was apprehensive about buying it, and when it arrived that went away with the quality of the multi-layering, and mm perfect fit.
The elastic around the bottom really pulls it in tight, and though I've Cayman R front lip and rear wing, it still hugs the body nice and snug...

Very impressed, not least of which because it arrived in two days from the US to Tokyo.

Quick Reply: Car covers