Notices
981 Forum Discussions of the 3rd Gen Boxster and 2nd Gen Cayman (2012-2016)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

981 Cayman GTS Front Carbon Fiber Splitter Available?

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2018, 07:11 PM
Jacob Sami
Instructor

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts
Default 981 Cayman GTS Front Carbon Fiber Splitter Available?

Is there any front Carbon fiber Splitter/lip Available for the GTS front Bumper? i sees some aftermarket S ones and plenty of GT4 ones, i don't know if the GT4 front splitters fit that will be awesome but what about the GTS bumper, can anyone direct me to what is available so i can see my options to purchase. thanks!
Old 09-30-2018, 03:47 AM
AZWCat
Instructor

Received 60 Likes on 23 Posts

Try Getty and TWLcarbon
Old 09-30-2018, 07:14 PM
Jacob Sami
Instructor

TWLCarbon website is buggy wont work right, Getty only has the 2 Piece Front Splitter. i saw an eBay a GTS front OE carbon look, too much for the money i would like a GT4 style lip on the GTS if anyone can pointy out to me where to fine it.
Old 09-30-2018, 09:51 PM
xbeamelite
AutoX

Received 11 Likes on 3 Posts

I had been looking as well but honestly other than those two companies there are not many choices. There are more choices for Cayman S/base than then GTS as our front bumpers are different. You will not be able to find a GT4 style lip as the front bumper is a different design and are more shaped to the "GT" car bumpers. I've just decided against a front lip as the car is low enough for me anyway with the sport suspension. If you are interested in TWL best way is to contact them through Facebook. Their new website is horrendously buggy.
Old 10-01-2018, 10:11 AM
9~factor
Instructor

Received 16 Likes on 10 Posts

Check out @s_factor_fabrication for custom splitters.
Old 10-01-2018, 07:52 PM
Jacob Sami
Instructor

Originally Posted by xbeamelite
I had been looking as well but honestly other than those two companies there are not many choices. There are more choices for Cayman S/base than then GTS as our front bumpers are different. You will not be able to find a GT4 style lip as the front bumper is a different design and are more shaped to the "GT" car bumpers. I've just decided against a front lip as the car is low enough for me anyway with the sport suspension. If you are interested in TWL best way is to contact them through Facebook. Their new website is horrendously buggy.
I really wished they had a GT4 style dang, luckily for the rear there is a few options, for the front i only found THIS,
Old 10-01-2018, 07:57 PM
Jacob Sami
Instructor

Originally Posted by 9~factor
Check out @s_factor_fabrication for custom splitters.
I see they look pretty standard for a lip, the GTS front is not as bad i was curios to see if they ever did anything to improve, if i cannot find something nice ill spend the money elsewhere lol.

Quick Reply: 981 Cayman GTS Front Carbon Fiber Splitter Available?