Notices
987 Forum Discussion about the Cayman/Boxster variants (2004-2012)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I need some help with an IPE exhaust.

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2018, 12:58 AM
BoxsterDee
AutoX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I need some help with an IPE exhaust.

I just recieved my new exhaust from IPE, opened the box and no instructions. I guess I'm not surprised. I was able to find some instructions from google for a BMW. Their web site wasn't much help. Lots of videos but no instructions. When ordering this cat back system I believed that it would come with two remotes and a control unit. But something else came instead. I believe its IPE's new OBD2 dongle with control until and some sort of ir sensor. This new system seems to work with a new app from them. I can't find the app on apple store or play store. Just wondering if anyone has used this new system.
Old 09-11-2018, 09:50 PM
thachsanh86
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Some detail you can read in web ipe-f1.com, you can click your product and see link instruction
Old 09-12-2018, 03:05 PM
WheelsB
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 982 Likes on 491 Posts

Originally Posted by BoxsterDee
I just recieved my new exhaust from IPE, opened the box and no instructions. I guess I'm not surprised. I was able to find some instructions from google for a BMW. Their web site wasn't much help. Lots of videos but no instructions. When ordering this cat back system I believed that it would come with two remotes and a control unit. But something else came instead. I believe its IPE's new OBD2 dongle with control until and some sort of ir sensor. This new system seems to work with a new app from them. I can't find the app on apple store or play store. Just wondering if anyone has used this new system.
What vehicle is this for? I can try and look/request instructions for you.

Wheels Boutique // 786 249 0127 // Sales@wheelsboutique.com
Follow us on YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/WheelsBoutique
Largest Dealer In The World for HRE Wheels, ANRKY Wheels, Vorsteiner Wheels & Aero, Akrapovic Exhaust, & iPE Exhaust
BBS, Forgeline, & TechArt Premium Dealer
Brembo / Rotiform / KW / H&R / Novitec / Brabus / Mansory and tons more...

Quick Reply: I need some help with an IPE exhaust.