Dallas, TX Cressent Track Day Monday 26th

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2018, 07:45 AM
porscheflat6
Drifting

Received 225 Likes on 147 Posts
Default Dallas, TX Cressent Track Day Monday 26th

Fellow Rennlisters!
Tulsa C&G track group is scheduled for March 26th at CMR! That's a Monday and the plan is to drive down Sunday afternoon to get set up and be on the track bright and early Monday morning. The track said if you are towing a car down we can lock them up inside the track overnight instead of worrying about them in the hotel parking lot.
We are doing the full 3.1 mile track and 20 minute sessions. Groups will be divided into 10+ drivers each. Cost includes Lunch, corner workers, Rescue truck with EMT, Flatbed towing, broom truck and insurance for the event. You will need to make hotel arrangements for Sunday night and other meals.
Cost per person of $390 for the day is based on a roster of 30 drivers, we currently have 32 on the roster and we can go up to 50 if needed.
Details to follow, deposits will start next week to save your spot.
Payment link for this event is - https://squareup.com/store/caffeine-and-gasoline/item/cmr-with-c-g-1?t=modal-em
If you have any friends that may like to join us please forward this email to them and have them contact me. If after receiving this email you decide you may not be able to attend on March 26th, please let me know so I can open up your spot for someone else. 30 drivers is our minimum to make this work and I fully anticipate reaching 50 over the next couple weeks. All drivers have experience for this event. Coaches will not be provided but there will be several instructors in the group and if you would like to have someone ride along for pointers I’m sure we can arrange something. You can contact Curt Rainbolt for further details at CRainbolt@enovationcontrols.com & huntermattocks@yahoo.com<div style="text-align:left"><div st...pg</div></div>
[/img]
Old 03-24-2018, 10:10 AM
porscheflat6
Drifting

Received 225 Likes on 147 Posts

bump we have a few last minute cancellations
Old 03-26-2018, 02:44 AM
fishing
Burning Brakes

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Have fun!! I was there Friday running t he 3.1.

Quick Reply: Dallas, TX Cressent Track Day Monday 26th