Special winter pricing on all Carbon GT4 wings... Blem $599

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2018, 01:37 PM
CConcepts
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Special winter pricing on all Carbon GT4 wings... Blem $599

Hi Al

l, I just got a shipment in of our original full Carbon Fiber Trackmaster wings. This is the same wing that has been so successful with all of the 987 and 981 track junkies. It is made of full and beautiful high gloss Carbon Fiber and its winglets are identical to the factory GT4 winglets. One of those wings has a very, very, very small defect on the upper surface. It is impossible to see in most lights and it wasn't until I took the wing outside that I saw the defect which is an extremely light spider crack less than 1 cm long in the clear coat. Again this is nearly impossible to see and would be perfect for a track car or daily driver. I will sell this wing complete with our all aluminum and SS hardware and instructions for $599. Our normal price is $899. I will also offer a 1 month mid winter special on our Trackmaster and GT4 wings in inventory. I just had a major price increase from my supplier on both of these wings so while our inventory remains I will offer our Trackmaster at $829 and our exact duplicate GT4 wing for $950. With all future shipments prices will increase by $100 to PCA/forum members and $150 to non PCA members.

We now also offer replacement grills with LED lights for 2006-7 Caymans for $299 and of course our patent pending side scoops for 981 and 987 and our GT3 Cup splitters for 987. Coming soon our GT3 Cup splitter for 981 Cayman S. Please reach out if you have any questions.

Jon May
Composite Concepts
jonjmay@yahoo.com
954 931 0319

Quick Reply: Special winter pricing on all Carbon GT4 wings... Blem $599