Notices
987 Forum Discussion about the Cayman/Boxster variants (2004-2012)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ferodo Racing Pads 50% off with AP Racing J Hook Disc purchase!

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2020, 11:41 AM
JRitt@essex
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 604 Likes on 342 Posts
Default Ferodo Racing Pads 50% off with AP Racing J Hook Disc purchase!

Hello Gents,

Over the past week we've had a terrific response to our 'Everything's in the Box' brake kit promotion, and we've received several requests for special consideration on our AP Racing by Essex 2-piece J Hook Discs. In order to bring some added value to our customers during this difficult time, we're offering a set of Ferodo Racing Pads in the compound of your choice for 50% off with the purchase of a 2-piece disc kit! For example, if you purchase a front 2-piece disc kit, you'll receive a set of front Ferodo pads at half price. If you add a rear 2-piece disc kit, you'll get a set of rear Ferodo pads at half off. Now would be the perfect opportunity to try Ferodo's incredible new DS3.12 compound! Our J Hook Disc Kits have the same legendary performance as the discs in our complete brake kits, but they're designed to mate with your OEM brake calipers. We also offer J Hooks for a wide range of other Porsche chassis including: 996, 997, 991, 718

Click the links below to see our 981 brake products on the Essex site. Please adjust your year and trim level as required.

AP Racing J Hooks and Ferodo Pads for the 981

To take advantage of these savings, please contact one of our sales associates today at 704-824-6030, M-Th, 8am-5pm ET.

What are our customers saying about their J Hooks?

Porsche 991 GT3 owner- "These rotors were first on my GT3 then on my GT3RS, and we had 2 drivers on them for 2 summers. That equates to 70 track days at Mont-Tremblant...Lots of the sessions were back-to-back 20-25 min sessions, so 40-50 minutes straight with just a quick driver change in the middle. These rotors were used with Hoosier R7 and Pirelli DH slicks. Just a great combo!"

Porsche 981 GT4 owner- "I've been happily running the Essex/AP Racing rotor on my Cayman GT4 for a few years now. The reason I'm reaching out is that my current front rotors have seen 23 days at Circuit of the Americas running in the advanced student and instructor run groups...My dilemma is that 23 track days intuitively seems like a lot for a single set of rotors, and yet your article seems to suggest that they may yet have a fair amount of life in them."

Porsche 991.2 GTS owner- "This brake setup was amazing on the track. 0 Fade, 0 heat issues, smooth stopping, good bite. Just all around perfect upgrade! Highly recommend getting these rotors for an upgrade!”

The vast majority of our customers pair their AP J Hooks with Ferodo Racing Brake Pads. Ferodo has compounds in their lineup suitable for everything from daily driving to autoX, time attack, and endurance racing. Since Ferodo's entire line of DS pads is based on the same core materials, you can interchange them on the same discs without worrying about vibration, judder, or having to re-bed.

Thank you very much for your continued support!

Essex Designed AP Racing Radi-CAL Competition Brake Kits & 2-piece J Hook Discs
Ferodo Racing Brake Pads
Spiegler Stainless Steel Brake Lines
704-824-6030
jeff.ritter@essexparts.com

Quick Reply: Ferodo Racing Pads 50% off with AP Racing J Hook Disc purchase!