Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

...haha, will do!
Old 12-18-2017, 03:38 PM
LitRbl
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by SpyderSenseOC
That's got to be one bad *** looking car. Voodoo blue on black is about as nasty as it gets. I think the one below would look better with black wheels, though.

That was mine If you look in the showroom there was a white Spyder in there with black wheels. The contrast was better on those colours I think. Unfortunately I only have this photo of it.

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
Old 02-10-2018, 02:38 PM
TKO
Racer

Received 123 Likes on 46 Posts

Thank you for all the help with the value. Probably sell soon or a bit closer to spring as suggested. Here is a question, I have the car leased and my payoff is currently about $72. If I sell to a private party will Porsche Financial allow a 3rd party to directly pay them the payoff (and me the balance separately)?
Old 02-10-2018, 04:44 PM
SpyderSenseOC
Rennlist Member

Received 1,313 Likes on 784 Posts

Originally Posted by TKO
Thank you for all the help with the value. Probably sell soon or a bit closer to spring as suggested. Here is a question, I have the car leased and my payoff is currently about $72. If I sell to a private party will Porsche Financial allow a 3rd party to directly pay them the payoff (and me the balance separately)?
Not sure about Porsche but most leasing companies will not do that. In California this often results in sales take being paid twice (once when you buy from leasing company and again by the guy you sell to). I've heard that you can pay some dealers to be the middle man and avoid this absurd situation.
Old 02-10-2018, 05:10 PM
Maverick787
Nordschleife Master

Received 2,082 Likes on 1,006 Posts

Originally Posted by TKO
Use to live in CA as I recall I did a lease transfer to friend who purchased the residual directly with the manufacture. Your deal is different because you have a car that will sale much higher than what you owe. You have a double transaction and will have to purchase the vehicle from Porsche one transaction, and then the second transaction is your sell to party X. You will pay the tax on the 72k balance, and when you sale the new buyer will pay tax on the 100k that you sell price. Double check with your dealer. Good luck.

Quick Reply: Value my 981 Spyder.