Notices
987 Forum Discussion about the Cayman/Boxster variants (2004-2012)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Spyder market

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2016, 01:07 AM
jeanrabelais
Rennlist Member

Received 163 Likes on 94 Posts

^^^^I got a mention in Alex's post!! This is a lucky day indeed.

BTW Alex, I'm moving to SoCal - the deal was made today. This means I'm going to have two California Spyders. 25 years in NYC coming to a close.... finally!!!
Old 05-18-2016, 01:28 AM
CAlexio
Race Director

Received 1,963 Likes on 915 Posts

Originally Posted by jeanrabelais
^^^^I got a mention in Alex's post!! This is a lucky day indeed.

BTW Alex, I'm moving to SoCal - the deal was made today. This means I'm going to have two California Spyders. 25 years in NYC coming to a close.... finally!!!
congratulations!!!!!! while NYC is like nothing else in the world.. the same goes for California... and SoCal has all its own charms, totally different from NorCal. whatever has brought you to this point, you've clearly done something right... enjoy the sun.. this was me today skateboarding to a coffee shop to finish up some after hours work.. it doesn't suck here.. in fact, it's really ****ing beautiful.. and we get to live it every single day!

Welcome to Spyder country.. our cars were made for this.
Old 05-18-2016, 06:33 AM
Mark Dreyer
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 635 Likes on 345 Posts

Originally Posted by CAlexio
this car is AWESOME, and I do think it will hold it's value now that the 718 cars are out... we went for quite a spirited drive this weekend through the twisties (gratuitous pics included because posts are worthless without pics IMO) and the sound of all these 3.8's revving through the turns and hills in the forest was positively captivating.
I don't have any canyons here in Florida but I did take her to an Autocross this past weekend. People were astounded at the sound, and couldn't believe it was a factory exhaust. I echo your comments about the car's specialness. Mandatory pic include so my post isn't worthless. :-)
Attached Images  
Old 05-20-2016, 10:37 AM
SIC 58
Instructor

Received 21 Likes on 9 Posts

Just picked up a 16 Spyder used in NYC. Will post pics soon. Rhodium Silver on red / black.
Drove it home to Virginia, no rock chips!
Old 05-20-2016, 10:40 AM
JAM2
Rennlist Member

Received 419 Likes on 202 Posts

Miller Motorcars had a white one with 700+ miles on it. MSRP of $99k, ask price $92.9K... It was in their inventory for 2 days before having a deposit placed on it.
Old 05-20-2016, 11:07 AM
jeanrabelais
Rennlist Member

Received 163 Likes on 94 Posts

Originally Posted by SIC 58
Just picked up a 16 Spyder used in NYC. Will post pics soon. Rhodium Silver on red / black.
Drove it home to Virginia, no rock chips!
Ok, so that one is now gone. Congratulations, I admired your car in the Showroom. Write a review if you have time.

Quick Reply: Spyder market