Sponsored by: APR

Spyder Drive

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2018, 08:07 PM
Maverick787
Nordschleife Master

Received 2,082 Likes on 1,006 Posts
Default Spyder Drive

freezing crazy temps all over took the other Spyder out for a little drive. Power is a nice to have, and honestly I know many want a 4L in the next Spyder really not needed these cars are too damn fast. I looked up a was going to fast couldn’t tell, I wanted to hear it purr and looked at the speedo and yup could have gotten in some trouble. Be careful out there guys ......will pull out the other Spyder tomorrow nothing like these great NA motors that will be a thing of the past one day.
Old 01-13-2018, 09:52 PM
guab
Pro

Received 60 Likes on 46 Posts

Originally Posted by Maverick787

freezing crazy temps all over took the other Spyder out for a little drive. Power is a nice to have, and honestly I know many want a 4L in the next Spyder really not needed these cars are too damn fast. I looked up a was going to fast couldn’t tell, I wanted to hear it purr and looked at the speedo and yup could have gotten in some trouble. Be careful out there guys ......will pull out the other Spyder tomorrow nothing like these great NA motors that will be a thing of the past one day.
Great looking vehicle.

Agreed on the 4.0 not being necessary. Car has plenty of power with the 3.8. I will probably just put Dundon race headers on the car and a tune (to keep light off) and be done with it..... unless of course the 718 Spyder has 9000 rpm... that would be really tough to turn down.
Old 01-13-2018, 10:09 PM
Maverick787
Nordschleife Master

Received 2,082 Likes on 1,006 Posts

9000 rpm comes really fast and you will be at a crazy speed. (:

Quick Reply: Spyder Drive