Notices
981 Forum Discussions of the 3rd Gen Boxster and 2nd Gen Cayman (2012-2016)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Fabspeed Motorsport || IN STOCK & Special Pricing on NEW 981 Longtube Race Headers

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2017, 03:12 PM
Fabspeed Motorsport
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 689 Likes on 438 Posts
Default Fabspeed Motorsport || IN STOCK & Special Pricing on NEW 981 Longtube Race Headers

Fabspeed Motorsport USA is proud to announce a newly revised Longtube Race Header design for the 981 Boxster/Cayman Platform!

We recently revised our catless header design to incorporate longer tubes for smoother flow and better power prouction. We built a few sets for stock and I secured special forum pricing!!

IN STOCK
READY TO SHIP
Retail: $2095 $1795
SPECIAL PRICING: $1780 1525 + FREE SHIPPING

Fabspeed 981 Race Header Webpage: http://www.fabspeed.com/porsche-981-...-race-headers/

From Fabspeed's humble beginnings in a garage to our State of the Art Fabrication facility, we have always engineered and built the highest quality headers for the Porsche market. We recently revised our Race Header design to incorporate longer primary tubes to create higher power production. Compared to the OEM header, our Catless Longtube design completely eliminates the restrictive factory catalyst and introduces a proper merge collector and mandrel-bent tubing early on in the exhaust stream. These elements of our design smooth out disturbances in the system and encourage scavenging to maximize power creation!

• Fits all Porsche 981 Boxster/Cayman Vehicles 2013-2016
  • Adds 17 whp / 25 ft-lbs of torque at 3500RPM when combined with the Maxflo Performance Exhaust System
  • Saves 10 lbs from the rear of the vehicle compared to the full OEM exhaust system
  • Constructed from equal-length T304 stainless steel C.N.C. mandrel-bent tubing for improved torque and equalized engine pulsing
  • More power and torque across the RPM band and dramatically improved sports car sound
  • Composite gaskets are included for a leak proof seal
  • Direct replacement for the OEM headers with no cutting or welding required
  • All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Limited Warranty

NOTE: The 981 Race Headers do no include catalytic converters, and are recommended for track/off-road use only. Optional 02 Spacers available to prevent the Check Engine Light from being triggered.

Due to the removal of the cats in the headers, you may experience a Check Engine Light for catalyst inefficiency. We have O2 Spacers to help address this issue, and our previous customers have found that they work well to keep the Check Engine Light from being triggered.

http://www.fabspeed.com/universal-90...ic-converters/

Every car is different, and we cannot guarantee the prevention of every CEL. Not to worry! Another great way to keep the CEL off the dash is to run our Protune - you'll also see additional HP gains from optimizing the system with our protune.

Tuning is handled via the COBB Accessport, and all tune files are transmitted via email! Simply install the COBB to your car via the provided instructions (from me!) and send us the ECU Tuning Information sheet to receive your protune file within a few days. It couldn't be easier!

http://www.fabspeed.com/porsche-981-...accessport-v3/

If you have any questions or to order, please reach out directly! Email jason.wilber@fabspeed.com, call/text my cell 610-804-7318, or PM me

Last edited by Fabspeed Motorsport; 09-29-2017 at 12:09 PM. Reason: additional information
Old 09-29-2017, 11:59 AM
Fabspeed Motorsport
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

After reviewing our pricing even further, I am excited to bring you even more approachable pricing on these headers for your 981!

IN STOCK
READY TO SHIP
Retail: $1795

SPECIAL PRICING: $1525 + FREE SHIPPING

Fabspeed 981 Race Header Webpage: http://www.fabspeed.com/porsche-981-...-race-headers/

Satisfied customer Jan "JCViggen" posted this great video of his 981 with Race Headers in one of all of our top favorite places... a tunnel!

In his words... "Worth every penny. Phone recording doesn't do it justice."

Pick up some of that pure ear-splitting-grin happiness with a set of our Race Headers!

http://www.fabspeed.com/porsche-981-...-race-headers/

If you have any questions that I can answer for you or to order, please do not hesitate to reach out directly--all of my contact info is below for you guys at anytime. Cheers!

Last edited by Fabspeed Motorsport; 09-29-2017 at 12:07 PM. Reason: additional information
Old 09-30-2017, 02:05 AM
skl
Official Wednesday AM Red Bull F1 test driver
Rennlist Member

Received 964 Likes on 588 Posts

Do these fit the 981 Spyder?
Old 09-30-2017, 11:41 AM
Fabspeed Motorsport
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by skl
Do these fit the 981 Spyder?
Our Race Headers for the 981 Spyder have a slightly different design; that being said I'd be happy to set you up with the same discount level on our headers for your Spyder. I'll shoot over a PM so we can chat

http://www.fabspeed.com/porsche-caym...-race-headers/

Quick Reply: Fabspeed Motorsport || IN STOCK & Special Pricing on NEW 981 Longtube Race Headers