Notices
987 Forum Discussion about the Cayman/Boxster variants (2004-2012)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Fabspeed Motorsport || IN STOCK & Special Pricing on 987.1 Longtube Race Headers

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2017, 02:52 PM
Fabspeed Motorsport
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 676 Likes on 430 Posts
Default Fabspeed Motorsport || IN STOCK & Special Pricing on 987.1 Longtube Race Headers

Fabspeed Motorsport USA is proud to announce new retail pricing and special forum pricing on our Longtube Race Header design for the 987.1 Boxster/Cayman platform!

We recently revised our retail pricing on these headers! We built a few sets of these headers for stock and I secured even better special forum pricing!!

IN STOCK
READY TO SHIP
NEW Retail Price: $1695
SPECIAL PRICING: $1440 + FREE SHIPPING

Fabspeed 987.1 Long Tube Race Header Webpage: http://www.fabspeed.com/porsche-987-...-race-headers/

From Fabspeed's humble beginnings in a garage to our State of the Art Fabrication facility, we have always engineered and built the highest quality headers for the Porsche market. We recently revised the pricing for the 987.1 Race Header specifically. Our design incorporates longer primary tubes to create higher power production. Compared to the OEM header, our Catless Longtube design completely eliminates the restrictive factory catalyst and introduces a proper merge collector and mandrel-bent tubing early on in the exhaust stream. These elements of our design smooth out disturbances in the system and encourage scavenging to maximize power creation!

• Fits all Porsche 987 Boxster/Cayman vehicles (2005-2008)
  • Equal length T304 stainless steel, C.N.C. mandrel bent header pipes for equalized engine pulsing and maximum exhaust flow.
  • Long-tube race headers fit all Boxster/Cayman automobiles and comply with the OEM muffler or any aftermarket muffler designed from OEM spec.
  • Dramatic improvement in horsepower and torque throughout the RPM range.
  • F1/NASCAR style high velocity merge collectors to improve exhaust scavenging.
  • Direct bolt-on application with no cutting or welding required.
  • Fits all 987 vehicles worldwide.
  • Optional 02 Spacers available to minimize C.E.L occurrences
  • All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Limited Warranty

NOTE: Fabspeed’s Long Tube Race Headers are not C.A.R.B. certified and are for Off-Road Use ONLY in the state of California

Due to the removal of the cats in the headers, you may experience a Check Engine Light for catalyst inefficiency. We have O2 Spacers to help address this issue, and our previous customers have found that they work well to keep the Check Engine Light from being triggered.

http://www.fabspeed.com/universal-90...ic-converters/

Every car is different, and we cannot guarantee the prevention of every CEL. Not to worry! Another great way to keep the CEL off the dash is to run our Protune - you'll also see additional HP gains from optimizing the system with our protune.

Tuning is handled via the MyGenius handheld device, and all tune files are transmitted via email! Simply install the device to your car via the provided instructions (from me!) and send us the ECU Tuning Information sheet to receive your protune file within a few days. It couldn't be easier!

http://www.fabspeed.com/porsche-987-...peed-ecu-tune/

If you have any questions or to order, please reach out directly! Email jason.wilber@fabspeed.com, call/text my cell 610-804-7318, or PM me

Last edited by Fabspeed Motorsport; 09-29-2017 at 12:04 PM.
Old 09-29-2017, 11:44 AM
Fabspeed Motorsport
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Our Longtube Race Headers come with all necessary gaskets and hardware for installation!

http://www.fabspeed.com/porsche-987-...-race-headers/

If you have any questions that I can answer for you or to place an order, please do not hesitate to reach out directly---all of my contact info is below! Cheers!

Last edited by Fabspeed Motorsport; 09-29-2017 at 12:00 PM. Reason: additional information
Old 10-05-2017, 01:03 PM
Fabspeed Motorsport
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Check out these independent dyno results from PCS Motorsports---these are proven gains!

Any questions don't hesitate to reach out! I'd love to assist you in any way I can.

Quick Reply: Fabspeed Motorsport || IN STOCK & Special Pricing on 987.1 Longtube Race Headers