Craigslist, Ebay and other online Porsche 968 finds.... - Page 80 - Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums

Go Back  Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums > 924/944/951/968 Model Specific Technical Forums > 968 Forum
Reload this Page >

Craigslist, Ebay and other online Porsche 968 finds....

Notices

Craigslist, Ebay and other online Porsche 968 finds....

Old 01-19-2019, 10:59 PM
Yogii
User

I assume the final bid was $55,000 and the rest in Buyer's Premium?

-Yogii
AKA 968 Virgin
Old 01-19-2019, 11:27 PM
Spokayman
Addict
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Yogii View Post
I assume the final bid was $55,000 and the rest in Buyer's Premium?

-Yogii
AKA 968 Virgin
Yes, $55K plus 12% auction fees.
Stiff figure for fees if you ask me. It make Bring a Trailerĺs 5% fee seem like a good deal.
Old 01-20-2019, 10:52 AM
uscarrera
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Over the years I have attended a number of auctions, Mecum, Barrett Jackson, etc. I am always interested in Byers who pay a significant premium for a low mileage example of any type and model car in talking to those buyers when I can they almost exclusively buy these cars for show or collecting I can remember only one women buyer who told me she was going to drive her low mileage car a lot. The premium the buyer pays goes away as soon as more miles are added so if the financial side of the purchase is a mojor contributor that plan makes sense. I have always been a fan of higher mileage cars I buy reasonably drive the fun out of them then only pay the fun factor cost when I sell them. In this way I have gotten to drive and enjoy a bunch of really fun cars. Just my plan and I am sticking to it .
Rich

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Craigslist, Ebay and other online Porsche 968 finds....

Contact Us About Us Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: