968 Forum 1992-1995

Writers Wanted

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2002, 07:20 PM
Mike Velez
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post Writers Wanted

Hello fellow Porsche fans. I’m a magazine publisher and am in the early stages of developing a new magazine dedicated to the cars we love so much. This new periodical will be like none other. I’m currently looking for editorial contributors. I’d like to find capable authors with expertise in model category (i.e. a 993 expert, a 944 expert, etc.). Along with looking for contributors I do have some full-time in-house (southern California) editorial positions available. Qualified candidates must, first and foremost, be passionate about Porsche automobiles, exhibit strong grammar and writing skills, be easy to work with, as well as have strong grasp of things technical and mechanical. All published contributors will receive compensation.

As I mentioned earlier I am in the early stages of putting things together. If you are interested please email me at mikev@rc411.com

Please include name, geographical location (city, state), model of specific interest, and lastly why you feel you would be qualified to write for a first class periodical. After receiving your email I will be in touch within two weeks.

Thank you for your time.

Mike Velez
Think Omnimedia

Quick Reply: Writers Wanted