968 Forum 1992-1995

Anderson Motorworks Tele Change!

Old 04-10-2003, 01:48 AM
John Anderson
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post Anderson Motorworks Tele Change!

Listers:

Our Telephone numbers and fax line have changed. We have recently incorporated and there have been a couple of changes, or as we in P-Car arena like to say..."upgrades" :-)

First off, the address will remain the same.
Second, telephone numbers:

Main line: 619-258-8671
Direct to second line: 619-258-8672 (should roll over automatically, but if you have the need to dial the second line direct, thats the number)
Fax: 619-258-8655

As some of you have noticed when calling, we have recently hired a new shop person, her name is Julia. Hard worker and has been doing her best at keeping me in line.

I would like to anounce that today, we have hired a person to fill the MUCH NEEDED gap in the "customer relations/callback/race tech talk/sales..and make John make his callbacks" position. His Name is Tim Comeau. His life is Porsche Racing, was a taildragger, now a 944 convert. He is more than willing to share his knowledge on track set ups, tech, upgrades, rules and regs for various race orgs. and pretty much anything Porsche Racing. He will be a most welcome addition to our company, and will definately make an improvement in our "lack of communication" department with you folkes.

We have read your complaints, and are trying hard and fast to get our ducks in a row. This list is both brutal, and helpfull. I thank you all for your input..as ego busting as it might be at times, and we are making the improvements that you suggest.

Take Care!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Anderson Motorworks Tele Change!