968 Forum 1992-1995

968 parts car FS

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2008, 03:03 AM
notthd
Rennlist Member

Received 283 Likes on 157 Posts
Default 968 parts car FS

Hey all- I have decided to sell the entire car minus the stuff I wanted. I feel it will both serve my purpose- ( I got what I needed) and maybe make $$ for someone who has more time than me to sell all the little and big stuff.

the car Runs exec , no pings, ticks, smoke, leaks or issues. It only has 75K miles on her and I have docs going back a few years. Excelerates smoothly and has tons of power. I will leave her in running and driving condition for you to test drive or leak down test until the sale is finalized and then the trans is coming out. It is not being sold with the car.

The car is missing the interior. It still will have the steering wheel, the pass airbag, the dash and the lower dash pieces. All other interior will be gone. Also missing are mirrors, door handles, rockers, switches, dash trim, gauges,- ( I have a cluster with a broken tach needle for test purposes if needed). All else will be there. Top is perfect, motors cables all operational. all glass is good and the car is in very good shape from front fenders back. No body damage to doors or quaters etc...The interior pics are to help show the cars condition. The hood may be slavagable and is a recessed badge hood. It has a small crease in the front and a bend in the attachment point- almost like someone closed the hood on an object. None of the front lights survived and they all have been removed including the bumper cover.

I am asking $4500. we all know the motors are $3-3500 and complete tops are going for $1500 so I am not crazy for asking this. someone can make money if they wanted. You still have all the suspension, brakes, wheels, tires, airbags, DME, Fuses, Relays, Glass, Body, Rear Cover, rear lights, etc. I feel it is worth this price. Please call me 434-942-2916 or E-mail michael.nott@areva.com.

Cheers- Mike

Last edited by notthd; 10-27-2008 at 10:46 PM.
Old 10-27-2008, 05:26 AM
tone3721
Rennlist Member

Received 399 Likes on 287 Posts

Im looking for a bottom end, minus pistons, rods.
Old 10-27-2008, 11:12 AM
TurboCab
Racer

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

notthd
You have a PM
Old 10-29-2008, 04:05 AM
josephsc
Race Car

Location: Albany, CA: celebrating 100 years of independence from Berkeley, CA
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Shoot.... I ALREADY have a 968 cab parts car with EXACTLY the same exterior/interior, similar mileage and the same front-end damage....

Good luck with your sale!
Old 10-30-2008, 08:07 AM
notthd
Rennlist Member

Received 283 Likes on 157 Posts

We now have both coasts covered.....too bad we couldn't combine the two and make on good one... Mike
Old 10-30-2008, 11:44 AM
Under Pressure Performance
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

For those considering buying either of these rebuildable cars, I have some 968 body work... I have a pair of stock steel fenders in great shape, brand new mirrors and door handles (not even painted yet) - Also, I have complete front body work in fiberglass (new, never installed) which includes the fenders, hood, and bumper cover (I also have the rockers and rear quaters as well, but the quarters are for a coupe)

Just thought I would let you all know.
Old 11-07-2008, 01:11 PM
Jason Judd
Three Wheelin'

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Scott,

How much for the rockers?

Quick Reply: 968 parts car FS