Notices
968 Forum 1992-1995

Rolex 24 hours GTG.

Old 01-19-2008, 10:38 PM
Joel8005
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Rolex 24 hours GTG.

Any of you guys going to be in Daytona for the race?

Cheers, Joel
Old 01-20-2008, 12:23 AM
RajDatta
Rennlist Member

Received 21 Likes on 13 Posts

I wish I was. I plan to do Daytona one of these yrs. Until then it will be Canadian Grand Prix (Montreal) for me every yr. I am buying the tickets next week in case anyone wants to join me, Steve and another 968 owner.
Regards.
Raj
Old 01-20-2008, 10:21 AM
stolarzj
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 968TurboS
I wish I was. I plan to do Daytona one of these yrs. Until then it will be Canadian Grand Prix (Montreal) for me every yr. I am buying the tickets next week in case anyone wants to join me, Steve and another 968 owner.
Regards.
Raj
I'll be down there, my PCA region usually has a good turn out and we all hang out at a members RV, this year we lost are normal spot off the road race portion, so we will be in turn 2 this time. The car isn't coming down with me this year though..
Old 01-21-2008, 11:41 AM
notthd
Rennlist Member

Received 283 Likes on 157 Posts

We are going -My crew will be in the camper in the infield against the fence- you know in the non $800 spots. Between the Ferris wheel and the Porsche coral. None of us are part of any team this year so we decided to bring the camper again and take a more relaxed approach. SO - please if you see us- the introduce yourselves and join in the festivities. I am bringing my F150 and RV- it has a cobra emblem on the grill- (swapped the motor with a cobra DOHC Alum 5.8 stroker- another story) AND I am bringing my Ferrarri Moped. I'm pretty sure these two will be give aways as to where we are- So please feel free to stop in a tell a story or two.-- no cars with us this year either....

US

I'm the fatter and shorter of the two guys pushing the Notter Salen with the mustache.

Hope to meet some of you guys- Mike

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Rolex 24 hours GTG.