968 Forum 1992-1995

East Coast Porsche Parts Source

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2018, 11:01 AM
jsheiry
Rennlist Member

Received 196 Likes on 129 Posts
Default East Coast Porsche Parts Source

When I purchased Porsche dealer only items I never found anyone that competed with Sonnen (I tried locally for years and other online), some were close but not quite as good. In the last year or two shipping charges from the west coast have been creeping up and up and taking like 5 days. Recently found that Delaware Porsche Parts has gotten into the online Porsche Parts Game and compete at near Sonnen margins https://www.delawareporscheparts.com/

My last couple little parts orders were purchased from them and I had good success. The most important part was that the shipping did not cost as much as the small order itself. So for east coast guys this is a great new resource to me, maybe others have known about them for a while. Their parts prices are within a point or two of Sonnen but the shipping is way faster and cheaper. Porsche has two large East Coast Warehouses so for them to get parts is in reasonable time frames.
Old 06-14-2018, 11:14 AM
jeff968
Rennlist Member

Received 172 Likes on 118 Posts

Good to know. Thanks!
Old 06-14-2018, 09:09 PM
LTDzak
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

jsheiry, I thought >you< were the east coast Porsche 968 parts source ;-)

There is a place in NJ where I bought a bunch of hard to find spoiler attaching hardware, will look up the name and post - they were the only ones to have all the parts in stock.
Old 06-14-2018, 10:58 PM
Boeing 717

Received 262 Likes on 158 Posts

I used to order a lot of parts from sunset Porsche when I lived in Atlanta and the parts would go from some big warehouse (I think in Atlanta) and then to sunset Porsche on the West coast then back to me in Atlanta. It was frustrating. I asked them if they could just send them to me straight from my home town but they wouldn't.

Quick Reply: East Coast Porsche Parts Source