964 Turbo Forum 1989-1994

Some Pic's of my 965

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2017, 01:34 AM
heliolps2
Rennlist Member

Received 148 Likes on 103 Posts
Default Some Pic's of my 965

What you think of her and the wheels and the stance ?

I like the wheels it kind looks like a cross of the 3.6 and the stock wheel, but when I get the money I will up grade the RH 3.6 wheels for sure.Please enjoy the pic's , it has come a long way.

Thank you for the support guys

Helio
Attached Images           
Old 10-19-2017, 10:28 AM
cobalt
Rennlist Member

Received 1,928 Likes on 1,167 Posts

looks great. It has been a long road and a lot of effort but in the end you seem to be quite happy as you should be. Drive it in good health.
Old 10-19-2017, 12:36 PM
urquattro20Vt
Burning Brakes

Received 104 Likes on 79 Posts

Lookin' good! The rear of the car looks a smidge high (IMO) in the top two pics - but in all the others it looks right. Maybe lighting...? Sounds like it's pretty much sorted - enjoy it. Go burn some gas.

Brandon
'91 911 Turbo
'00 Audi S4 highly mod'd DD
Old 10-19-2017, 03:31 PM
bweSteve
Rennlist Member

Received 1,037 Likes on 658 Posts

I agree,....

Helio, you have done a LOT of work to get this car to where it is,... the last leg of that journey is to find a cohort (for the passenger seat) and go out & hit some twisties.

I kinda went through a similar stage (couple years ago) where I fixed a bunch of small things (nothing as large as your efforts),... but was focusing on Concours,... and then this year it dawned on my wife & I that we should start to do more drives & really get back to LOVING the way this car excites us. By NO means is it a new 991 or anything, but I gotta say, the adrenaline RUSH I get from really pushing it in the turns, just gets my blood going. Almost to edge is a dangerous place to live on the streets,.. but if you have the remote roads out west of you,... go hit em.

Originally Posted by urquattro20Vt
Lookin' good! The rear of the car looks a smidge high (IMO) in the top two pics - but in all the others it looks right. Maybe lighting...? Sounds like it's pretty much sorted - enjoy it. Go burn some gas.
Brandon '91 911 Turbo, '00 Audi S4 highly mod'd DD
but then when you look at the two pics underneath the top two,.. you are right it looks better. must be lighting.

964 Turbo's ARE THE BEST!!!
=Steve

Quick Reply: Some Pic's of my 965