onelove
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 56 Likes on 46 Posts

Originally Posted by 911Jetta
That interior is so right!

Great job OneLove!
That's a custom solution (likely using 2 different boots and not one that I did) but agree it's a great looking interior.

I'm stilling waiting on some interior shots with mine installed, below is one of the early SLS Prototyped ones in my good friend Leh Keens backdate. The finished units are a better finish as a result of the injection mold and slightly tighter fitment around the edges (the inner radiuses at the bottom and a number of other OCD tweaks occurred after this test) but it should give you a good idea of the overall look.

Swine11 ReBoot - 964 / 993 Shift Boot Trim Panel

2004 996 GT3 | 1986 Carrera 3.2 (future Keen Project) | 2016 Cayenne Diesel

Old 10-30-2018, 04:40 PM
GBX
Rennlist Member

Received 268 Likes on 125 Posts

Originally Posted by onelove
(I'll be working on a **** in the near future for those looking to complete the package, just have too amen things on my plate right now with these and finishing my build).
any details you can share on this? Will it be one piece or 2 (shaft & ****)?

Originally Posted by onelove
Works with any shifter, I just have the Rothsport rendered and install pictures because that's what I had in my car when designing.

WC Lathe Works makes a **** that has an integrated shaft that is quite the piece, I had purchased one in stainless for my car but once I went RWD it required a different shifter so I went Rothsport.

(I'll be working on a **** in the near future for those looking to complete the package, just have too amen things on my plate right now with these and finishing my build).
I know it works with any shifter but the shape of OEM doesn't look right. Function First has a shaft that slips over the OEM shifter but not sure its long enough to meet the boot cleanly. Anyone know?

or, do you have a measurement from the top of the boot to the top of an OEM shaft?

Last edited by GBX; 10-30-2018 at 05:04 PM.
Old 10-30-2018, 05:42 PM
onelove
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

It will likely be a shaft + **** combination, need to get access to a car with a OE shifter, RS Shifter, etc (Also C4 which I've had access to are different as well). So it's a matter of getting all the correct measurements and working on a solution. It's at least a few months out, finishing my car so I can install my own shift panel is on the short list first.

The boot itself is a bellow, so it can be raised up higher to meet the **** / post for the shift **** relative to where you want it (remove the boot and plate and zip tie or put a stop on the inside and slide up to the desired booth height).
Old 10-31-2018, 07:41 PM
jpar
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Installed my swine11 insert today, I'm a fan.

​​​​
Old 10-31-2018, 11:46 PM
Porschenut_Lee
Pro

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Looks great! Well done onelove, and congrats for bringing a product to market that so many of us have been asking for. Hope you sell a bunch of these. Have you cross posted on the 993 forum?
Old 11-01-2018, 12:18 AM
quacktoduck
Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

looks great @onelove Wes..

might need to get one soon
Old 11-01-2018, 12:25 AM
onelove
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Thanks guys, glad to see some getting in the hands of people and installed. Will create a new post this week on 993 board, been too busy working on my 993 trying to get it wrapped up so I can actually install my own Reboot 👍

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Rothsport Billet Shifter - Interior Finishing Kit