Sponsored by:

Beginning of the end - Turbokraft Built motor and more

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2017, 12:30 PM
Ken D
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 68 Likes on 54 Posts

Great job! I'm pleased to see an RWB with the power to back up its looks.
Old 07-26-2017, 12:31 PM
R6XTERRA
Three Wheelin'

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Old 07-26-2017, 12:34 PM
R6XTERRA
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by Ken D
Great job! I'm pleased to see an RWB with the power to back up its looks.
This build was based around having the best all around functioning drivers car. The rest was just preference for taste and wants over the last 20 years of having 964's

Still lots of tweaking to get it exactly the way i want it. All the details is what makes it stand apart from the rest.

Jeff
Old 07-26-2017, 10:17 PM
Streetdaddy
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Who did your coach work? Did you ship your car down to turbocraft?
Old 07-27-2017, 09:24 AM
R6XTERRA
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by Streetdaddy
Who did your coach work? Did you ship your car down to turbocraft?
I trailered my car to Michigan and had it sent to Chris at Turbokraft first. I sent it to him early spring last year. Chris had it for around 6 months rebuilding the motor from top to bottom. He also installed all my new suspension, bushing, droplinks etc. It was actually cheaper for labour to do the work than it was to ship the parts to Canada.

I got the car back in November last year where i proceeded to disassemble the interior and most of the car myself. I sent it off to Smart automotive in Milton who carried out the paint, wetsand and first polish. I helped them reassemble the car and then started rebuilding the interior. I rebuilt most panels as they can get very expensive. Spent the winter laying all new wirez sound deadening and installed the new appbiz carpet kit. I gutted most of the interior, no radio, air bags, amps etc. I also installed a lot of rennline line bits that i have wanted for a along time. I had Shamiah Olembe do the leather work...he only commisions a few interiors a year as he is swamped at a resto company he works for.

Then we had Nakia come and do his thing. As of right now, still tons of little things to finish. Car is at The Dragas Auto gallery for final paint prep. Then AP Shield out of Toronto is doing a full front clip PPF and side skirts along with rear wheel fenders. After he is finished it will get protected with Ceramic Pro.

Quick Reply: Beginning of the end - Turbokraft Built motor and more