Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Faulty Trip Computer

Old 03-28-2016, 06:49 PM
Nilo964
User

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Faulty Trip Computer

The On Board Computer on my 1991 C2 is acting squirrelly. When I start the car, the computer displays a distorted image of the characters. After a few miles, it returns to the normal display and all characters are clearly visible. Other times, the display doesn't function at all. I've checked the fuse. All seems fine. Have any of you experienced this? If so, how did you correct the problem?
Old 03-29-2016, 08:43 PM
luckyJ
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Nilo964 View Post
The On Board Computer on my 1991 C2 is acting squirrelly. When I start the car, the computer displays a distorted image of the characters. After a few miles, it returns to the normal display and all characters are clearly visible. Other times, the display doesn't function at all. I've checked the fuse. All seems fine. Have any of you experienced this? If so, how did you correct the problem?
I had my OBC display characters that were distorted on my 993. Thot I wud need to replace the whole gauge but replaced the bulbs and its back to good as new. Mite wanna try this first as bulbs r cheap and easy to pull out gauge.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Faulty Trip Computer

Contact Us - About Us - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: