Sponsored by:

Faulty Trip Computer

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2016, 06:49 PM
Nilo964
Track Day

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Faulty Trip Computer

The On Board Computer on my 1991 C2 is acting squirrelly. When I start the car, the computer displays a distorted image of the characters. After a few miles, it returns to the normal display and all characters are clearly visible. Other times, the display doesn't function at all. I've checked the fuse. All seems fine. Have any of you experienced this? If so, how did you correct the problem?
Old 03-29-2016, 08:43 PM
luckyJ
Pro

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Nilo964
The On Board Computer on my 1991 C2 is acting squirrelly. When I start the car, the computer displays a distorted image of the characters. After a few miles, it returns to the normal display and all characters are clearly visible. Other times, the display doesn't function at all. I've checked the fuse. All seems fine. Have any of you experienced this? If so, how did you correct the problem?
I had my OBC display characters that were distorted on my 993. Thot I wud need to replace the whole gauge but replaced the bulbs and its back to good as new. Mite wanna try this first as bulbs r cheap and easy to pull out gauge.

Quick Reply: Faulty Trip Computer