Notices
964 Forum 1989-1994
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

need help! what color is the seat? what is the code - name of the leather?

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2016, 04:28 AM
Malakut911
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default need help! what color is the seat? what is the code - name of the leather?

bought a car, but there are suspicions that the seats changed and they are not native, are now white seats, while all the rest blue. Want to completely update the interior, but don't know how is called the skin color ? not know changed the seats or not(

by decoding the VIN number, gives the Number of combinations of seats BQB, as I have not searched but did not find the decoding of color.

also interested in the name of the color of the mats - 4KV
Old 03-23-2016, 08:27 AM
Malakut911
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Malakut911
bought a car, but there are suspicions that the seats changed and they are not native, are now white seats, while all the rest blue. Want to completely update the interior, but don't know how is called the skin color ? not know changed the seats or not(

by decoding the VIN number, gives the Number of combinations of seats BQB, as I have not searched but did not find the decoding of color.

also interested in the name of the color of the mats - 4KV
Up
Old 03-23-2016, 11:15 AM
vagluv
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

are there pictures in this thread that just aren't coming through for me? if not, can we get some pics. Not that i'll be able to help, but I like pics, and they would help someone who might know help you out.
Old 03-23-2016, 04:00 PM
Andy Roe
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

4KV is just listed as "Blue". I can't find a match for BQB, but there are many different combinations of interior... As said above, some photos would be good to help us ID the colour.

Quick Reply: need help! what color is the seat? what is the code - name of the leather?