Need a little help.

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2016, 03:40 PM
motts
Rennlist Member

Received 94 Likes on 44 Posts

[QUOTE=Derek911;13114298]
Originally Posted by 18T_BT
To add spacers, you'd need longer wheel studs though. Why not just get the correct offset wheels (that don't need spacers) to start with unless you are dead set on these.

If it were only that simple. Some people want to have unique wheels or a different look or save a few thousand dollars by using whats available. Porsche approves and makes spacers up to 17mm I believe for these cars and a lot of people run much bigger spacers. I say if you can make wheels fit, go for it.

I agree. I am trying to find a proper set. 18x9 in the rear should work like a charm. Since it's a new vehicle to me and there are so many forks in the road I will definitely make mistakes one under the belt for sure and not the wheels. There are so many great threads here on what others have done with their car that my head is spinning. But I do like those wheels. And since its not a daily driver the car should have a little customization nothing over board but definitely eye pleasing to me. I don't want this to be a long *** project cause at the end of the day all I wanna do iis drive the damn car.

I can't say thank you enough for every ones help with great and very timely answers. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!
Old 03-18-2016, 01:45 PM
motts
Rennlist Member

I think that these will work with ease. What do you think. Not my first choice of wheels but close enough. Matte them in black. Going from 50 et to 59 in the front. Rear wheel 10.85kg front is 10.35 kg.
Attached Images    
Old 03-18-2016, 01:47 PM
motts
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Derek911
I don't understand why a 18x10 et 65 is sticking out of the wheel well. Seems like it would be too far in, not too far out.
I used a 20mm spacer as suggested.

Quick Reply: Need a little help.