Notices
964 Forum 1989-1994
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

RennMeet Up? – visiting Nice (Oct. 7-13)

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2015, 02:12 PM
911Jetta
Rennlist Member

Received 485 Likes on 278 Posts
Default RennMeet Up? – visiting Nice (Oct. 7-13)

It’s worth a shot.

I’ll be in Nice for the week in October 7-13th and had planned to be content with renting a racing bicycle and tackling the local mountains for a few days. Then I saw Frank’s recent pictures of his adventures with Susie Q. and that threw me over the edge. I would love to experience the local roads in a 964.

Over the years I’ve been fortunate enough to meet up with a couple of you guys during my travels, and would love the chance to meet some new friends this time also. I’ll be based in Nice with a rental car, so I’d love the opportunity to meet up for a bike ride, a beer, a drive, a photoshoot (have DSLR)… I’ll be going through 964 withdrawal and would even help with maintenance, etc.

Hope something fun will work itself out. Searching for a local L9O group member(s)!

Best,
Udo

Old 09-17-2015, 02:28 PM
Ken D
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 68 Likes on 54 Posts

Originally Posted by 911Jetta
I’ll be in Nice for the week in October 7-13th and had planned to be content with renting a racing bicycle and tackling the local mountains for a few days.
The Alpes-Maritimes are absolutely stunning and one of my favorite places in the world. I'm jealous! Enjoy your trip.

Last edited by Ken D; 09-17-2015 at 02:59 PM.
Old 09-18-2015, 10:46 AM
Andy Roe
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

You're looking at lot better in that photo Udo than when we met in Paris!

Don't forget in Nice you're only about a 5 hour drive from Marenello etc if you want a car fix! I've done round trip in a day so its possible, although it's a long way!
Old 09-18-2015, 02:10 PM
911Jetta
Rennlist Member

Received 485 Likes on 278 Posts

Originally Posted by Andy Roe
You're looking at lot better in that photo Udo than when we met in Paris!
Hey, these guys don't know what I look like...

Originally Posted by Andy Roe
Don't forget in Nice you're only about a 5 hour drive from Marenello etc if you want a car fix! I've done round trip in a day so its possible, although it's a long way!
There's something wrong about the idea of driving to Marenello to get my Porsche fix...

The spirit of our previous meet ups is what I'm hoping to recreate. Good times for sure.

Quick Reply: RennMeet Up? – visiting Nice (Oct. 7-13)