Three Wheelin'

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Lovely exhaust noise Jev
Old 11-05-2014, 07:53 AM
alexjc4
Three Wheelin'

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by jevvy964
Totally agree, I cant understand people that spank ££££ on doing track days and dont spend the extra £££ on some camera equipment - sad but I love re-watching my trackdays!

I had a few similar moments to you at a recent snetterton day:

Excuse the ****ey slow driving but it was first time there and it was verry slippy but if you look at 4:20ish and 19:00 ish (same corner) I just kept locking up if I left the braking a few meters too late. I learnt at the end of the day that there is a bump there which was causing the fronts to lock which took a while for me to un-lock. Obviously much slower than yr situation but very similar scenario.
That's really interesting, I've driven that corner in the dry as part of the 100 and 300 layouts and had huge confidence in the braking zone. No video on board of me but here's Sam again (looks very loose but he was second on the day to a 700bhp R35 GTR - and 4 secs faster than me!) - you can see the bump I think - in line with the marker board:

Look from 50secs and then from around 1:40 for the left Hamilton, onto the short straight into the the right hander we are talking about.

Quick Reply: Going fast