Sponsored by:

Just another 964

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2013, 11:42 AM
BigMikeATL
Burning Brakes

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Vegas993
So a guy with a cab on Boxster wheels is talking sh*t? That's pretty funny.
That's right ghetto boy.

Last edited by BigMikeATL; 08-03-2013 at 02:54 PM.
Old 08-02-2013, 11:44 AM
deutschland-dobson
Three Wheelin'

Thats Kristof (Euro964)'s motor with Brian's isnt it?

Looking good

Chris
Old 08-02-2013, 11:46 AM
deutschland-dobson
Three Wheelin'

So a guy with a cab on Boxster wheels is talking sh*t? That's pretty funny.
I just dont get these modified 964s
Old 08-02-2013, 01:16 PM
Vegas993
Rennlist Member

Received 204 Likes on 119 Posts

Let's see - H&R, Recaro, BBS, Ruf... yup, that's ghetto alright.
Old 08-02-2013, 01:46 PM
BigMikeATL
Burning Brakes

Let's see - H&R, Recaro, BBS, Ruf... yup, that's ghetto alright.
Actually, YOUR car looks great. A tad low for me and maybe not the proper height for the best functionality, but it looks good. The green car, just over-done on many levels.

Old 08-02-2013, 05:22 PM
Jaye Bass
Burning Brakes

Received 249 Likes on 125 Posts

Exposed rims, stance, etc. are caricatures of auto motive design.
Old 08-02-2013, 05:32 PM
STUARTQ
Three Wheelin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

They do look fantastic, but not to everyones taste.
I love the way they look, but thats not necessarily how I want mine to look, it's more for a younger generation and I'm an Old Bst'd apparently.
Old 08-02-2013, 06:26 PM
deutschland-dobson
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by Jaye Bass
Exposed rims, stance, etc. are caricatures of auto motive design.
Everyone's entitled to their opinion, but don't trash the thread bud. Start your own if you have to.

Chris
Old 08-02-2013, 06:33 PM
Vegas993
Rennlist Member

Useless opinions, nothing more. The mere fact you guys use words like, stance and hellaflush is proof positive that you are clueless. I could care less if you like my car and I'm sure Brian feels the same way. It's always funny when people hate on that which they don't understand, case in point.

Last edited by Vegas993; 08-02-2013 at 10:11 PM.
Old 08-02-2013, 08:04 PM
BigMikeATL
Burning Brakes

Useless opinions, nothing more. The mere fact you guys use words like, stance and hellaflush is proof in point that you are clueless. I could care less if you like my car and I'm sure Brian feels the same way. It's always funny when people hate on that which they don't understand, case in point.
OH ****, didn't know you two were the knower of all about what a Porsche should look like and terminology. You two are little fanboys that don't have a fuking clue about cars, only slamming them crusing the ghetto.

Originally Posted by deutschland-dobson
Everyone's entitled to their opinion, but don't trash the thread bud. Start your own if you have to.

Chris
So what you're saying is, unless you fawn all over this piece of ****, don't bother commenting? Got it. I'm out of this thread.

Last edited by BigMikeATL; 08-03-2013 at 11:17 AM.
Old 08-02-2013, 08:23 PM
Vegas993
Rennlist Member

Hard to believe a tough guy like you drives a cab. Is that to balance out your testosterone?

Lemme guess, you ride a bagger with fringe on the handlebars.
Old 08-02-2013, 10:36 PM
lateforlunch
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by BigMikeATL
OH ****, didn't know you two were the knower of all about what a Porsche should look like and terminology. You two are little fanboys that don't have a fuking clue about cars, only slamming them crusing the ghetto. Go *** yourself pussyboy.

So what you're saying is, unless you fawn all over this piece of ****, don't bother commenting? Got it. I'm out of this thread.
You are a class act with all your name calling.

Guy takes his car all the way from california to lap the ring, if thats cruising the ghetto then sign me up too!
Old 08-03-2013, 02:36 AM
STUARTQ
Three Wheelin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

BigMike, you are totally out of order for the comments you have made on this thread and whilst not everyone likes this style, most would agree that they look great.
Personally, I would delete your comments which have turned a thread of a great story, an adventure from one side of the Atlantic to the other, a fantastic re-build and a travelling adventure into a stupid argument full of abusive language!
I also think you should apologise for bringing this thread into disrepute.
Old 08-03-2013, 10:36 AM
BLACK-BETTY
Drifting

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Useless opinions, nothing more. The mere fact you guys use words like, stance and hellaflush is proof positive that you are clueless. I could care less if you like my car and I'm sure Brian feels the same way. It's always funny when people hate on that which they don't understand, case in point.
Whilst I don't agree with the name calling. I don't wish to stay quiet when a fellow Rennlister has a point. Albeit a badly expressed, but a valid point.

I also am infamous of the view that these cars should not be slammed.

You use the word 'clueless'. Porsche cars are sports cars born in the crucible of racing. A slammed car is not a sports car for obvious reasons.

Porsches have always been designed with function over form.

By slamming a car you have reversed the very philosophy Porsche builds its cars on.

I have no problem with that though - its your car do what you will.

But in honesty, if I ruled the world I would have every slammed Porsche stripped of its bonnet badge.

Truth is the high majority of Rennlisters in this forum dislike slammed 964s/ wouldn't dream of doing it to their cars, however they stay quiet.

They simply can't be bothered to reply - as ever Rennlist has always been overly polite and respectful regardless of a lot crap and internet over hype.

I'm just happy knowing that a few of you are reading this and happily nodding in silence

PORSCHE - GO CARS, NOT SHOW CARS.

Right, I'm off to Donington Park!
Old 08-03-2013, 11:15 AM
BigMikeATL
Burning Brakes

Don't count on apologies. My initial comments weren't out of line, just my opinion of the car which I felt all of the fawning over it needed some perspective. I'm sorry if it offended someone sensibilities and if so, oh well. My follow up comments were replies in the manner in which some of you might find too direct. I appreciate politeness on Rennlist for the most part but sometimes it has to be set aside.

If the mods want to delete my posts, do it. Want to ban me, do it. I believe I contribute to Rennlist many times more than both the OP and Vegas993. If you don't like my attitude, don't read my posts. You don't like me, don't help when I ask. I screw around a lot and definitely stir the pudding - it's how I am. I rarely have a go directly at a person. If someone comes directly at me, they can certainly expect a bust in the chops.

Like I said before, I'm done with the thread. Meet you guys at high tea with crumpets.

Quick Reply: Just another 964