SuperUser
Three Wheelin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Love it!!!!
Old 01-06-2015, 01:44 PM
dsan
Racer

Received 45 Likes on 13 Posts

Just finished reading the whole thread. WOW, amazing to go from such a low point to what look's like a great come back!!!!!
Old 01-07-2015, 10:08 AM
J richard
Rennlist Member

Received 39 Likes on 28 Posts

Thanks guys, it has been a wild ride. The guy that stole the car is in jail, I get little restitution checks in the mail from the dept of corrections, those go to buy little parts for the car, nice symmetry I suppose...

The car is getting a JRZ suspension update with the RS bars it had and the few remaining rubber bushings are going steel, lightweight door panels and tops, plexi windows all round with Rsr type pulls. For now the leather PP are going back in but will go full race seats when I get to that point. The dash is all rennline with minimal electrics, this will be an all out race car, but will be registered for the road with a swap of the exhaust. The original RS parts are sitting in storage that I'm going to keep with the car, but can be bolted back on it 20 minutes. I have the full HVAC as well but it's suprising how much that weighs.

Anyway I'll post some more as things progress....
Old 01-13-2015, 06:14 PM
Captain Ahab Jr.
Pro

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

What a really well thought out cage

Can you post some photos of how it rear stays/diagonals tie into the rear suspension points please?

Also wondering as I can't see any tubes why you didn't tie in the front suspension points

Originally Posted by J richard

Quick Reply: RS America STOLEN