Three Wheelin'

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

If you're unhappy with the brackets I can't wait to see the final version
Old 04-11-2016, 02:59 PM
PlojBravo
Track Day

Received 8 Likes on 1 Post

Hi,
I've just recently discovered the thread about the rear center panel that you are developing. And SausageCat I have to say, I would really really like one to! Normally I just scroll around the forum without being active member, but now I had to become a member just to get in contact with you about this..! Looks awesome! Tried to send you an PM, but not sure if I got it right though..?

So yeah, is it still a chance to get a hold of one from you? Maybe if not in the first batch, you might consider making some more?

Best Regards Rikard
Old 04-11-2016, 04:21 PM
964Andrew
Rennlist Member

Received 84 Likes on 48 Posts

Originally Posted by PlojBravo
Hi,
I've just recently discovered the thread about the rear center panel that you are developing. And SausageCat I have to say, I would really really like one to! Normally I just scroll around the forum without being active member, but now I had to become a member just to get in contact with you about this..! Looks awesome! Tried to send you an PM, but not sure if I got it right though..?

So yeah, is it still a chance to get a hold of one from you? Maybe if not in the first batch, you might consider making some more?

Best Regards Rikard
Got your message, thanks for the interest. I am only doing the initial batch but the development won't stop. Other members have already offered to carry on.

Thanks!
Andrew
Old 04-11-2016, 07:43 PM
Madturk
Three Wheelin'

Received 72 Likes on 48 Posts

Not to be pushy but I'm getting impatient
When do you think it will it be ready to ship out?

Thank you for doing this Andrew.
Old 04-11-2016, 08:06 PM
PlojBravo
Track Day

Received 8 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by SausageCat
Got your message, thanks for the interest. I am only doing the initial batch but the development won't stop. Other members have already offered to carry on.

Thanks!
Andrew
Ah ok I see. Well thank you for the answer and info!

Guess I will have to follow this thread closely then. And yeah, if anyone else is following this project up, you have another interested customer right here!
Old 04-11-2016, 09:11 PM
964Andrew
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Madturk
Not to be pushy but I'm getting impatient
When do you think it will it be ready to ship out?

Thank you for doing this Andrew.
If I go with the brackets I have right now I can ship at the end of the week or early next week. It would be up to the recipients to source their backup lights and wiring. The frame mounting points my brackets provide can be used to mount any type of backup lights.

Thanks!
Andrew
Old 04-11-2016, 10:41 PM
eddieb4
Rennlist Member

Received 196 Likes on 115 Posts

I'm interested too ...
Old 04-12-2016, 12:30 PM
MrNvgtr
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

SausageCat - Do you see a way to just do a reverse light or smaller pair of lights in the center?

I still like the original lights you proposed because placed to the left and right sides they appear stock-ish. I'm just curious about the center idea because this is a chance to try something different.
Old 04-12-2016, 02:30 PM
964Andrew
Rennlist Member

Short answer: Yes

It requires a custom bracket due to the OEM centre mounting point. If you are doing a one-off this should be a no problem. Best way is to start with a cardboard template and then transfer to a medium gauge soft steel.

Thanks!
Andrew
Old 04-12-2016, 02:57 PM
kos11-12
Three Wheelin'

Received 23 Likes on 22 Posts

Hi Andrew,
Sorry , silly question as I may I have miss understood ,
Are the reverse lights you suggest on above post will fit ( each a side left & right , like on your photoshop test) , with the brackets you designed , will it be possible to had a red fog light to the centre , or do I need to make a difference bracket at the centre to support the red light and grill ?
Thank you
Old 04-12-2016, 03:47 PM
MrNvgtr
Instructor

Ok thanks for the reply. I'm really limited (time / funding / skills) to whatever solution you come up with. However if there could be options with the way you end up crafting the bracketry, that would be my vote. Maybe there's a non-elegant way to achieve the center fixed reverse light (and possibly a co-located brake light), but that can wait until I get my hands on your product.

Short answer: Yes

It requires a custom bracket due to the OEM centre mounting point. If you are doing a one-off this should be a no problem. Best way is to start with a cardboard template and then transfer to a medium gauge soft steel.

Thanks!
Andrew
Old 04-12-2016, 05:40 PM
964Andrew
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by kos11-12
Hi Andrew,
Sorry , silly question as I may I have miss understood ,
Are the reverse lights you suggest on above post will fit ( each a side left & right , like on your photoshop test) , with the brackets you designed , will it be possible to had a red fog light to the centre , or do I need to make a difference bracket at the centre to support the red light and grill ?
Thank you
Most of the kits I'm building require just the backup lights like they were photoshoped. Yours will be different and will require more complicated bracket to allow the centre mounting of the fog light. I will build your bracket.

Thanks!
Andrew
Old 04-12-2016, 05:42 PM
964Andrew
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by MrNvgtr
Ok thanks for the reply. I'm really limited (time / funding / skills) to whatever solution you come up with. However if there could be options with the way you end up crafting the bracketry, that would be my vote. Maybe there's a non-elegant way to achieve the center fixed reverse light (and possibly a co-located brake light), but that can wait until I get my hands on your product.
I guess, I can build centre 2 brackets.

Thanks!
Andrew
Old 04-12-2016, 05:59 PM
MrNvgtr
Instructor

Nice! I'll send you another PM to capture this deal there as well.

Michael

I guess, I can build centre 2 brackets.

Thanks!
Andrew
Old 04-12-2016, 06:16 PM
aceking4u
Instructor

Wow these photos are cleaaaaaaaaaaaan

Quick Reply: Rear Center Light Substitution Panel