Sponsored by:

Catching up

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2010, 10:37 AM
hawk911
Race Car

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Catching up

Well, it's Friday. Got a busy weekend planned. Last year I got involved in a national movement called Help Portrait, where photographer, assistants, and makeup artists get together to take portraits for people less fortunate. Last year, our group took over 300 sets of images for people. Tomorrow is a meeting to help people know what to expect for this years event. That's mid day. Maybe I'll wash a car or two before the event.

Sunday I have a session with an infant- the mom's friends bought her a 5-session package. He's just about 3 weeks old; should be fun.

Took my daughter to school in the Porsche 2 days this week. She loves it when I pull out the Porsche key and grins from ear to ear. It's so cool that she gets it!

Last weekend I had a model shoot- first one in 6 months. It went very well. Here's a few of my faves :

I did have to move the Porsche out of the garage to take these...
Old 11-12-2010, 11:46 AM
Rocket Rob
IHI KING!
Rennlist Member

Received 222 Likes on 176 Posts

Its been a long week for me too. Lots of budget planning fire drills at work. Very draining. This weekend, I will be winterizing my house. Putting the patio furniture in the basement, taking in the water hoses. I will be filling the gas can for the snow blower and testing the emergency generator. Did I mention that I hate winter? It forces me to park the 964s.

Meanwhile, I will continue to make shuttle trips to my girlfriend's condo. We are packing and moving her stuff. This weekend, we have two friends with larger vehicles helping to move. Its been slow going using my Honda Civic to move boxes.

Hawk - Great photos.

Quick Reply: Catching up